Amin Resort is located at 325/2 M.5, Cherngtalay, Thalang on Phuket island. Amin Resort has a guest rating of 8.0 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿1,015
Hotel name: Amin Resort
Location: Bang Tao, Phuket island, Thailand
Address: 325/2 M.5, Cherngtalay, Thalang
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,015
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Amin Resort, including more photos, map location in Bang Tao, and todays price etc, simply go to Amin Resort.
About Amin Resort
Amin Resort is located at 325/2 M., Cherngtala, Thalang in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Amin Resort” is located within 15 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Guests are welcome to dine in the on-site restauran, serving both local and international dishes. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Leisure facilities include an swimming pool. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.. Book now.
About Bang Tao
Bangtao beach, Phuket (or Bang Tao) is a large open bay with one of Phuket’s longest beaches, which offers guests a six km (four mile) stretch of beach.Bangtao It was once used for tin mining, but has since been developed into a luxury resort to the northern end of Bangtao beach (Now named: Laguna). Where the North end of Bangtao is occupied by Laguna beach, and it’s 4/5 star Resorts and Villa’s.The Southern side of Bangtao beach is where you will find the normal everyday Hotels, Restaurants, shops, bars and a small Village.There are also many sports and health facilities in this area including a riding club, a golf course, herbal spas and a skills challenge course (Quest Laguna Phuket). Bangtao is also only a 20 minute drive to or from the airport making the location a prime area for both Tourist and expats to live..
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Bang Tao Accommodations
- Baan Rosa - Baan Rosa is located at 69/18 Moo 3, Bangtao Beach in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,279.
- Ron Tour and Bungalow - Ron Tour and Bungalow is located at 82/50 Bang Thao Soi 4, Srisoontorn rd. in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Private beach and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿250.
- Cassia Phuket - Cassia Phuket is located at 64 Moo 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,678.
- Sunwing Bangtao Beach - Sunwing Bangtao Beach is located at 22 Moo 2, Bangtao Beach,Cheung Thalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,053.
- Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort - Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort is located at 82/9, Moo 3 in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,791.
- Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa - Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa is located at 11/7 Moo 6 Cheng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,671.
- Villa Angelica Bed and Breakfast in Phuket - Villa Angelica Bed and Breakfast in Phuket is located at 38/189 moo 4 Srisoontron Thalang Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,871.
- The Nai Harn - The Nai Harn is located at 23/3 Moo 1, Vised Road, Tambol Rawai, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,928.
- Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort - Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort is located at 57 Moo 4, Koh Yao, Phang-nga in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,396.
- MA MAISON BOUTIQUE HOTEL. in PHUKET - MA MAISON BOUTIQUE HOTEL. in PHUKET is located at 82/32 Moo 3, Bangtao Beach, Cherngthalay in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,139.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Amin Resort then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Bang Tao & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Bang Tao and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Amin Resort, or around Bang Tao?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Amin Resort, like anywhere around Bang Tao or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Bang Tao, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Bang Tao Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Bang Tao property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Bang Tao or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Amin Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Amin Resort, or around Bang Tao on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Bang Tao mini market around the Amin Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Bang Tao, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Amin Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Amin Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Amin Resort or Bang Tao?
The beer or larger prices around Amin Resort or Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Amin Resort try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Amin Resort for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Bang Tao / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Bang Tao or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Amin Resort to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Bang Tao and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy bargain priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket: Booked the Amin Resort and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-priced flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for bargain priced flight tickets from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Bang Tao, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Bang Tao holiday home, such as one of our Bang Tao Condos for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island, Thailand Apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Bang Tao property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂