Baan Rosa is located at 69/18 Moo 3, Bangtao Beach on Phuket, Thailand. Baan Rosa has a guest rating of 9.3 and it has Apartments amenities including: Wi-Fi, Bar. Average daily rate is: ฿2,279
Apartments name: Baan Rosa
Location: Bang Tao, Phuket island, Thailand
Address: 69/18 Moo 3, Bangtao Beach
Av rating: 9.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Bar and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿2,279
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan Rosa, including more photos, map location in Bang Tao, and todays price etc, simply go to Baan Rosa.
About Baan Rosa
Baan Rosa is located at 69/18 Moo , Bangtao Beach in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Baan Rosa Apartment is located within a 25-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. The apartment features an outdoor pool. Free parking and Wi-Fi in the public area is available. Phuket Town Centre and Patong Beach can be reached within a 30-minute drive from Baan Rosa Apartment. Bang Tao Beach is a 3-minute walk from the property. Each room is equipped with an air conditionin, a TV and a refrigerator. An en suite bathroom and a private balcony are featured in the room. The apartment has a tour desk to help guests with travel arrangements. Guests can enjoy leisure activities at the garden area. Authentic Thai and Western cuisines are served at the on-site restaurant.. Book now.
About Bang Tao
Bangtao beach, Phuket (or Bang Tao) is a large open bay with one of Phuket’s longest beaches, which offers guests a six km (four mile) stretch of beach.Bangtao It was once used for tin mining, but has since been developed into a luxury resort to the northern end of Bangtao beach (Now named: Laguna). Where the North end of Bangtao is occupied by Laguna beach, and it’s 4/5 star Resorts and Villa’s.The Southern side of Bangtao beach is where you will find the normal everyday Hotels, Restaurants, shops, bars and a small Village.There are also many sports and health facilities in this area including a riding club, a golf course, herbal spas and a skills challenge course (Quest Laguna Phuket). Bangtao is also only a 20 minute drive to or from the airport making the location a prime area for both Tourist and expats to live..
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Bang Tao Accommodations
- Amin Resort - Amin Resort is located at 325/2 M.5, Cherngtalay, Thalang in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,015.
- Ron Tour and Bungalow - Ron Tour and Bungalow is located at 82/50 Bang Thao Soi 4, Srisoontorn rd. in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Private beach and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿250.
- Allamanda Laguna Phuket - Allamanda Laguna Phuket is located at 29 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Chernatalay, Talang in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,556.
- Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort - Koh Yao Yai Hillside Resort is located at 57 Moo 4, Koh Yao, Phang-nga in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,396.
- Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa - Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa is located at 11/7 Moo 6 Cheng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,671.
- MA MAISON BOUTIQUE HOTEL. in PHUKET - MA MAISON BOUTIQUE HOTEL. in PHUKET is located at 82/32 Moo 3, Bangtao Beach, Cherngthalay in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,139.
- Diamond Resort Phuket - Diamond Resort Phuket is located at 106 Soi Cherngtaley 14, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtaley, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿879.
- The Nai Harn - The Nai Harn is located at 23/3 Moo 1, Vised Road, Tambol Rawai, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,928.
- Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree - Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree is located at 33,33/27 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Arabic, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿16,100.
- ChillHub Hostel Phuket - ChillHub Hostel Phuket is located at 69/140-142, Moo3, Bangtao Beach Soi 2 Cherngtalay, Thalang in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700.
Search for Phuket island accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Baan Rosa then you can find all Phuket island, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Bang Tao & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Bang Tao and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Baan Rosa, or around Bang Tao?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Baan Rosa, like anywhere around Bang Tao or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Bang Tao, or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Bang Tao on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Bang Tao Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Bang Tao property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Bang Tao or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan Rosa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Baan Rosa, or around Bang Tao on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Bang Tao mini market around the Baan Rosa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Bang Tao, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan Rosa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan Rosa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan Rosa or Bang Tao?
The beer or larger prices around Baan Rosa or Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Baan Rosa try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Bang Tao on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan Rosa for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Bang Tao / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Bang Tao or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan Rosa to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Bang Tao and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy low-priced flight tickets to Phuket island: Booked the Baan Rosa and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Bang Tao, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Bang Tao holiday home, such as one of our Bang Tao properties for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Bang Tao property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂