Cassia Phuket is located at 64 Moo 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. Cassia Phuket has a guest rating of 8.8 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿2,678
Hotel name: Cassia Phuket
Location: Bang Tao, the island of Phuket
Address: 64 Moo 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Russian, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,678
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Cassia Phuket, including more photos, map location in Bang Tao, and todays price etc, simply go to Cassia Phuket.
About Cassia Phuket
Cassia Phuket is located at 64 Moo , Cherngtala, Thalan, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island. With a stay at Cassia Phuket in Choeng Thale (Laguna, you’ll be close to Phuket Adventure Mini Golf and Surin Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Laguna Phuket Golf Club and Bang Tao Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 206 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private furnished balconies. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities Head down to the water and enjoy a day at the private beac, or take advantage of other recreational amenitie, which include an outdoor pool. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet acces, an arcade/game roo, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1 km.Dining Grab a bite from a grocery/convenience store serving guests of Cassia Phuket. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request, and free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
About Bang Tao
Bangtao beach, Phuket (or Bang Tao) is a large open bay with one of Phuket’s longest beaches, which offers guests a six km (four mile) stretch of beach.Bangtao It was once used for tin mining, but has since been developed into a luxury resort to the northern end of Bangtao beach (Now named: Laguna). Where the North end of Bangtao is occupied by Laguna beach, and it’s 4/5 star Resorts and Villa’s.The Southern side of Bangtao beach is where you will find the normal everyday Hotels, Restaurants, shops, bars and a small Village.There are also many sports and health facilities in this area including a riding club, a golf course, herbal spas and a skills challenge course (Quest Laguna Phuket). Bangtao is also only a 20 minute drive to or from the airport making the location a prime area for both Tourist and expats to live..
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Bang Tao Accommodations
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket - Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket is located at 390 Srisoonthorn Road, Chengtalay, Phuket in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,509.
- Amin Resort - Amin Resort is located at 325/2 M.5, Cherngtalay, Thalang in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,015.
- Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree - Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree is located at 33,33/27 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Arabic, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿16,100.
- Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa - Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa is located at 124/29 Moo 3, BangTao Beach, T. Cheung Thalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,475.
- Ron Tour and Bungalow - Ron Tour and Bungalow is located at 82/50 Bang Thao Soi 4, Srisoontorn rd. in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Private beach and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿250.
- Andara Resort Villas - Andara Resort Villas is located at 15 Moo. 6, Layi-nakalay Rd, Kamala Beach Kathu Phuket 83120 Thailand in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿13,906.
- Diamond Resort Phuket - Diamond Resort Phuket is located at 106 Soi Cherngtaley 14, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtaley, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿879.
- Oceanstone - Oceanstone is located at 139,Soi Cherngtalay 16, Choeng Thale,Tha lang,Phu ket. in Bang Tao on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿94,969.
- Nice Bangtao Beach - Nice Bangtao Beach is located at 8/88 M.5 Chrengtalay Bangtao Thalang, Bangtao Beach in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿702.
- MA MAISON BOUTIQUE HOTEL. in PHUKET - MA MAISON BOUTIQUE HOTEL. in PHUKET is located at 82/32 Moo 3, Bangtao Beach, Cherngthalay in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,139.
Search for Phuket island accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Cassia Phuket then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Bang Tao & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Bang Tao and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Cassia Phuket, or around Bang Tao?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Cassia Phuket, like anywhere around Bang Tao or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Bang Tao, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Bang Tao Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Bang Tao property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Bang Tao or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Cassia Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Cassia Phuket, or around Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Bang Tao mini market around the Cassia Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Bang Tao, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Cassia Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Cassia Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Cassia Phuket or Bang Tao?
The beer or larger prices around Cassia Phuket or Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Cassia Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Cassia Phuket for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Bang Tao / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Bang Tao or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Cassia Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Bang Tao and Phuket island services we offer
Buy cheap flight tickets to Phuket island: Booked the Cassia Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Bang Tao, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Bang Tao holiday home, such as one of our Bang Tao Penthouse apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket in Thailand properties for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Bang Tao property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂