Oceanstone is located at 139,Soi Cherngtalay 16, Choeng Thale,Tha lang,Phu ket. on Phuket in Thailand. Oceanstone has a guest rating of 8.4 and it has Apart-hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Gym. Average daily rate is: ฿94,969
Apart-hotel name: Oceanstone
Location: Bang Tao, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 139,Soi Cherngtalay 16, Choeng Thale,Tha lang,Phu ket.
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Gym and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿94,969
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Oceanstone, including more photos, map location in Bang Tao, and todays price etc, simply go to Oceanstone.
Oceanstone is located at 13,Soi Cherngtalay 1, Choeng Thal,Tha lan,Phu ket. in Bang Tao on Phuket island. With a stay at Oceanstone in Choeng Thal, you’ll be within a 5-minute drive of Bang Tao Beach and Laguna Phuket Golf Club. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Surin Beach and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Kamala Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include luggage storage and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
About Bang Tao
Bangtao beach, Phuket (or Bang Tao) is a large open bay with one of Phuket’s longest beaches, which offers guests a six km (four mile) stretch of beach.Bangtao It was once used for tin mining, but has since been developed into a luxury resort to the northern end of Bangtao beach (Now named: Laguna). Where the North end of Bangtao is occupied by Laguna beach, and it’s 4/5 star Resorts and Villa’s.The Southern side of Bangtao beach is where you will find the normal everyday Hotels, Restaurants, shops, bars and a small Village.There are also many sports and health facilities in this area including a riding club, a golf course, herbal spas and a skills challenge course (Quest Laguna Phuket). Bangtao is also only a 20 minute drive to or from the airport making the location a prime area for both Tourist and expats to live..
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Bang Tao Accommodations
- Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa - Dream Phuket Hotel & Spa is located at 11/7 Moo 6 Cheng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 in Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,671.
- Ron Tour and Bungalow - Ron Tour and Bungalow is located at 82/50 Bang Thao Soi 4, Srisoontorn rd. in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Private beach and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿250.
- Casuarina Shores Apartment - Casuarina Shores Apartment is located at 20 Moo 2, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,062.
- Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket - Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket is located at 390 Srisoonthorn Road, Chengtalay, Phuket in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,509.
- The Residence Resort & Spa Retreat - The Residence Resort & Spa Retreat is located at 258/12 Moo 5, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay Sub-District in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿16,166.
- Nice Bangtao Beach - Nice Bangtao Beach is located at 8/88 M.5 Chrengtalay Bangtao Thalang, Bangtao Beach in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿702.
- Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree - Double Pool Villas by Banyan Tree is located at 33,33/27 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Amphur Talang in Bang Tao on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Arabic, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿16,100.
- Andara Resort Villas - Andara Resort Villas is located at 15 Moo. 6, Layi-nakalay Rd, Kamala Beach Kathu Phuket 83120 Thailand in Bang Tao on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿13,906.
- MA MAISON BOUTIQUE HOTEL. in PHUKET - MA MAISON BOUTIQUE HOTEL. in PHUKET is located at 82/32 Moo 3, Bangtao Beach, Cherngthalay in Bang Tao on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,139.
- Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort - Andaman Bangtao Bay Resort is located at 82/9, Moo 3 in Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,791.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Oceanstone then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Bang Tao & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Bang Tao and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Oceanstone, or around Bang Tao?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Oceanstone, like anywhere around Bang Tao or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Bang Tao, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Bang Tao on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Bang Tao Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Bang Tao property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Bang Tao or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Oceanstone, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Oceanstone, or around Bang Tao on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Bang Tao mini market around the Oceanstone for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Bang Tao, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Oceanstone, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Oceanstone is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Oceanstone or Bang Tao?
The beer or larger prices around Oceanstone or Bang Tao on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Oceanstone try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Bang Tao on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Oceanstone for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Bang Tao / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Bang Tao or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Oceanstone to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Bang Tao and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy budget priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Oceanstone and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flight deals to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Bang Tao, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Bang Tao holiday home, such as one of our Bang Tao Studio apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island in Thailand homes for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Bang Tao property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂