Casa Bella Phuket is located at 87/71 Moo 10, Chalong, Mueang, Phuket on Phuket island, Thailand. Casa Bella Phuket has a guest rating of 8.0 and it has Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿1,079
Hotel name: Casa Bella Phuket
Location: Chalong, Phuket island, Thailand
Address: 87/71 Moo 10, Chalong, Mueang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and Concierge service
Average price: ฿1,079
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Casa Bella Phuket, including more photos, map location in Chalong, and todays price etc, simply go to Casa Bella Phuket.
About Casa Bella Phuket
Casa Bella Phuket is located at 87/71 Moo 1, Chalon, Muean, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Located in Chalon, Casa Bella Phuket is within a 15-minute drive of Chalong Temple and Chalong Bay. This hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Kata Beach and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities This hotel offers complimentary parking nearby and designated smoking areas.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours).Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple.Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the IslandChalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street).The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen.Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km..
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Chalong Accommodations
- Ban Yuwanda Phuket - Ban Yuwanda Phuket is located at 78/11 Moo 5 Ruamjai 1, Rawai, Phuket 83130, Thailand, Chalong Bay in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: French, Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,631.
- Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa - Woraburi Phuket Resort & Spa is located at 198-200 Patak, Karon Beach, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,380.
- The Lantern Hostel and Spa - The Lantern Hostel and Spa is located at 76/9, Chao Fa 42 Road, Moo 6, Chalong Sub-District, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿593.
- Pennapa Chalet - Pennapa Chalet is located at 22/33 Moo 4 chaofa road Soi.Ta-ead Tambon Chalong Muang in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿949.
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa - Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is located at 88 Moo 7, Phunai, Koh Yao, Phang nga in Chalong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,691.
- Big Buddha Hillside - Big Buddha Hillside is located at 16/19,Soi Yot Saneh 1 Chaofa west rd,Chalong,Muang,Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿720.
- Chalong Sea Breeze - Chalong Sea Breeze is located at 43/35-38 Viset Rd, Moo 5, Soi Chalong Pier, Rawai, Muang in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿720.
- Tachawan Resort & Restaurant - Tachawan Resort & Restaurant is located at 16/11 Soi Palai, Chaofa Road in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599.
- Shanti Lodge Phuket - Shanti Lodge Phuket is located at 1/2 Soi Bangrae Ao Chalong Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿522.
- Banyan Tree SPA Sanctuary - Banyan Tree SPA Sanctuary is located at 33,33/27 Moo 4 Srisoonthorn Road in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,000.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Casa Bella Phuket then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Chalong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Chalong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Casa Bella Phuket, or around Chalong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Casa Bella Phuket, like anywhere around Chalong or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Chalong, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Casa Bella Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Casa Bella Phuket, or around Chalong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the Casa Bella Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Casa Bella Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Casa Bella Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Casa Bella Phuket or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around Casa Bella Phuket or Chalong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Casa Bella Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Casa Bella Phuket for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Casa Bella Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Chalong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flights to the island of Phuket: Booked the Casa Bella Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand budget priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Chalong, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Chalong holiday home, such as one of our Chalong Apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket Condos for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂