The Blue Hotel is located at 99 Moo.4 Chalong Muang Phuket on Phuket island, Thailand. The Blue Hotel has a guest rating of 8.5 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Laundry service. Average daily rate is: ฿1,053
Hotel name: The Blue Hotel
Location: Chalong, the island of Phuket
Address: 99 Moo.4 Chalong Muang Phuket
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and Gym
Average price: ฿1,053
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Blue Hotel, including more photos, map location in Chalong, and todays price etc, simply go to The Blue Hotel.
About The Blue Hotel
The Blue Hotel is located at 99 Moo.4 Chalong Muang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “The Blue” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 6 km from the city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Leisure facilities include an swimming pool. Parking is available near the hotel area. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free.. Book now.
Chalong bay, Phuket is a rather quiet urban area primarily known for being the island’s main port and for its magnificent Wat Chalong temple.Its the departure point for many dive and launch trips so may appeal as a place to stay for those who plan on venturing seawards on a daily basis or who simply wish to enjoy staying in one of the quieter parts of the IslandChalong has a shooting range, atv, elephant rides, go kart track, paint ball and horse riding. There are many Thai boxing or Mauy Thai training camps at Chalong, especcially on Soi Ta Eard (Boxing Street).The biggest and most famous is Tiger Mauy Thai. There is a Thai boxing ring near Chalong 5 ways junction. One “Must Do” is to drive up to the famous Big Buddha which over looks Phuket Town, Chalong Bay, numerous islands and on a clear day even Phi Phi Island, 38 miles away can be seen.Phuket Airport is 38 km, Phuket Town Centre is 10 km and Patong Nightlife & Shopping is around 17 km..
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Chalong Accommodations
- Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa - Santhiya Koh Yao Yai Resort & Spa is located at 88 Moo 7, Phunai, Koh Yao, Phang nga in Chalong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,691.
- Ocean12 Chic Hotel - Ocean12 Chic Hotel is located at 54/22-23 Moo1, Soi Ta iad, Chalong, Mueang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450.
- Dlux Condominium Phuket - Dlux Condominium Phuket is located at 100 Patak Road, T.Chalong, A.Muang Phuket, Phuket 83130 in Chalong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿906.
- Hivetel - Hivetel is located at 22 Moo 3, Soi Palai, Chaofa Rd., T.Chalong, A.Muang, in Chalong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿777.
- Apartment Chaofa West On The Pond - Apartment Chaofa West On The Pond is located at 5/19 - 5/20 Chaofa Tawan Tok Rd., Phi Phi Island in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- The One Cozy Vacation Residence - The One Cozy Vacation Residence is located at 7/22 M.5 Soi Ta-Ied Chao-Fah Tawan Tok Rd. Muang in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,400.
- Karon Phunaka Resort - Karon Phunaka Resort is located at 22/1 Soi 22 Patak Road, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,800.
- The Blue Hotel - The Blue Hotel is located at 99 Moo.4 Chalong Muang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,053.
- Palm Garden Resort - Palm Garden Resort is located at 4/10 Moo 5 Soi Ruam U-Thit, Viset road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Chalong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349.
- The Lake Chalong - The Lake Chalong is located at 888/7 Moo. 6, Soi Jaofa 14, T. Chalong A. Mueang Phuket in Chalong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,993.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the The Blue Hotel then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Chalong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Chalong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the The Blue Hotel, or around Chalong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the The Blue Hotel, like anywhere around Chalong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Chalong, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Chalong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Chalong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Chalong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Chalong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Blue Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in The Blue Hotel, or around Chalong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Chalong mini market around the The Blue Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Chalong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Blue Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Blue Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Blue Hotel or Chalong?
The beer or larger prices around The Blue Hotel or Chalong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the The Blue Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Chalong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Blue Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Chalong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Chalong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Blue Hotel to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Chalong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy low-cost flights to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the The Blue Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight deals to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Chalong, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Chalong holiday home, such as one of our Chalong Penthouse apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand Villas for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Chalong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂