Baan Karon Resort is located at 213 Patak, Phuket on Phuket island. Baan Karon Resort has a guest rating of 8.3 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿873
Hotel name: Baan Karon Resort
Location: Karon, Phuket island
Address: 213 Patak, Phuket
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿873
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan Karon Resort, including more photos, map location in Karon, and todays price etc, simply go to Baan Karon Resort.
About Baan Karon Resort
Baan Karon Resort is located at 213 Pata, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Location Budget three-star hotel “Baan Karon Resort” is set in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 12 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. You can take a dip in the swimming pool. The hotel spa offers a variety of massages and body treatments. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. All rooms are non-smoking.. Book now.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Karon Accommodations
- Chanpirom Boutique Hotel - Chanpirom Boutique Hotel is located at 307 Patak Road, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,198.
- Thira House - Thira House is located at 9/1 Patak Soi 14, T Karon, A Maung, Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399.
- Andaman Seaview Hotel – Karon Beach - Andaman Seaview Hotel - Karon Beach is located at 1 Karon Soi 4, Karon Road, Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,609.
- Baan Karon Resort - Baan Karon Resort is located at 213 Patak, Phuket in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿873.
- Chic Condo Karon - Chic Condo Karon is located at 8 Patak Soi 20, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Muang Phuket Chang Wat, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,496.
- Baan SS Karon - Baan SS Karon is located at 388/3 Patak Rd.,Karon Beach,Phuket,Thailand in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600.
- Centara Karon Resort Phuket - Centara Karon Resort Phuket is located at 502/3 Patak Road, Karon Beach in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,828.
- Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket - Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket is located at 311 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,809.
- The Natural Resort - The Natural Resort is located at 38 Phungmaung Sai Kor, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700.
- MGallery – Avista Grande Phuket Karon - MGallery - Avista Grande Phuket Karon is located at 38 Soi Luang Phor Chuan Soi 1 District Mueang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,399.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Baan Karon Resort then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Karon and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Baan Karon Resort, or around Karon?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Baan Karon Resort, like anywhere around Karon or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Karon, or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan Karon Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Baan Karon Resort, or around Karon on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Baan Karon Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan Karon Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan Karon Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan Karon Resort or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Baan Karon Resort or Karon on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Baan Karon Resort try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan Karon Resort for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan Karon Resort to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Karon and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island: Booked the Baan Karon Resort and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cut-priced flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Karon, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Karon holiday home, such as one of our Karon Penthouse apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂