Karon Living Room is located at 481 Patak Rd., T.Karon, Phuket on Phuket island in Thailand. Karon Living Room has a guest rating of 8.8 and it has Hostel amenities including: Laundry service, Business centre.
Hostel name: Karon Living Room
Phuket Location: Karon, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 481 Patak Rd., T.Karon, Phuket
Av rating: 8.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Business centre and Restaurant/cafe
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Karon Living Room, including more photos, map location in Karon, and todays price etc, simply go to Karon Living Room.
About Karon Living Room
Karon Living Room is located at 481 Patak Rd, T.Karo, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Karon Living Room Hostel lived near Karon Beach and Karon Center just 700 M. And Karon Temple ( Night Market ) just a 5 Minutes. Moreove, It’s easy to go to Kata Beach, Chalong Templ, Phuket Town take the Local Bus at the front of hostel 35 Baht/person. Als, 10 Km to Big Buddh, 15 Minutes to Patong Beach and 45 Km. to Phuket Airport. Finally We service the Private and Dormitory room with Air-Condition. In the reception desk open 24 hr. and we have the Tour & Activities service. The facilities ; Safety Bo, Free Wif, Pool Tabl, Table Socce, Garden and Vending Machine etc. Check In time :14.00 pm Check out time : 12.00 pm. Facilities: – Restaurant – Tour Information – Taxi Service – Car | Motorcycle Rental – Wireless Hi-Speed Internet – Launday Service – Hair-Dryer – Postal Service.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars..
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Karon Accommodations
- Batic House By Sharaya Hotel - Batic House By Sharaya Hotel is located at 26/2, Soi Luangphorchuan 1, Karon sub-district, in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,997.
- Sugar Marina Resort – ART – Karon Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - ART - Karon Beach is located at 542/1 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,383.
- Baan SS Karon - Baan SS Karon is located at 388/3 Patak Rd.,Karon Beach,Phuket,Thailand in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600.
- The Old Phuket – Karon Beach Resort - The Old Phuket - Karon Beach Resort is located at 192/36 Karon Road, T. Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,174.
- Andaman Seaview Hotel – Karon Beach - Andaman Seaview Hotel - Karon Beach is located at 1 Karon Soi 4, Karon Road, Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,609.
- Baan Yuree Resort & Spa - Baan Yuree Resort & Spa is located at 12/1 Petchkhut Road, Patong Beach, A. Kathu, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,304.
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa - Kata Palm Resort & Spa is located at 60 Kata Road, T. Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa - Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa is located at 3 Soi Karon, Soi 2, Karon District, Muang, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,991.
- Metadee Resort & Villas - Metadee Resort & Villas is located at 66 Kata Road, T.Karon A.Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348.
- Unotel Karon Beach - Unotel Karon Beach is located at 518 Patak Road in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Karon Living Room then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Bang Tao (25) Cape Panwa (12) Chalong (42) Kamala (28) Karon (67) Kata (89) Kathu (3) Koh Kaew (3) Koh Sirey (1) Koh Yao Yai (8) Layan (3) Mai Khao (6) Nai Harn (15) Nai Yang (10) Paklok (3) Patong (309)Phuket Town (103) Rawai (20) Surin (14) Thalang (32)
Search by typeApart-hotels (14) Apartments (45) Bed & Breakfasts (3) Guest Houses (59) Hostels (55) Hotels (447) Lodges (4) Resorts (162) Other (4)
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Karon Living Room and Karon?
The weather around Karon Living Room on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Karon Living Room, or around Karon?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Karon Living Room, like anywhere around Karon or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Karon, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Karon Living Room, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Karon Living Room, or around Karon on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Karon Living Room for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Karon Living Room, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Karon Living Room is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Karon Living Room or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Karon Living Room or Karon on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Karon Living Room try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Karon Living Room for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flights to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Karon Living Room to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Karon and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy bargain priced flights to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the Karon Living Room and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Karon, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Karon holiday home, such as one of our Karon properties for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] homes for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a Karon propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂