Kata Hi View Resort is located at 233, 233/1 Koketanode Road, Karon, Muang on Phuket island, Thailand. Kata Hi View Resort has a guest rating of 7.6 and it has Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Bar. Average daily rate is: ฿3,075
Resort name: Kata Hi View Resort
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 233, 233/1 Koketanode Road, Karon, Muang
Av rating: 7.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Bar and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿3,075
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Kata Hi View Resort, including more photos, map location in Karon, and todays price etc, simply go to Kata Hi View Resort.
About Kata Hi View Resort
Kata Hi View Resort is located at 23, 233/1 Koketanode Roa, Karo, Muang in Karon on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “Kata Hiview Resort” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 13 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. There is a swimming pool on site. Parking is provided on site. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. All rooms are non-smoking.. Book now.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars..
About Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Karon Accommodations
- Anda Beachside Hotel - Anda Beachside Hotel is located at 210/2 Karon Road, Amphoe Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿558.
- Batic House By Sharaya Hotel - Batic House By Sharaya Hotel is located at 26/2, Soi Luangphorchuan 1, Karon sub-district, in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,997.
- Baan Yuree Resort & Spa - Baan Yuree Resort & Spa is located at 12/1 Petchkhut Road, Patong Beach, A. Kathu, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,304.
- ON Hotel Phuket - ON Hotel Phuket is located at 643 Patak Rd., Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, English, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿998.
- Chanpirom Boutique Hotel - Chanpirom Boutique Hotel is located at 307 Patak Road, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,198.
- Karon Whale Resort - Karon Whale Resort is located at 538/3 Patak Road, T. Karon in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,236.
- Room Actually - Room Actually is located at 563/1 Patak Road, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿604.
- Enjoy’s Beach House & Cafe’ - Enjoy's Beach House & Cafe' is located at 294 Patak Road in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
- Princess Seaview Resort & Spa - Princess Seaview Resort & Spa is located at 382 Patak Road, T. Karon, Muang Phuket, Thailand in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,730.
- Sugar Marina Resort – ART – Karon Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - ART - Karon Beach is located at 542/1 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,383.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Kata Hi View Resort then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Karon and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Kata Hi View Resort, or around Karon?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Kata Hi View Resort, like anywhere around Karon or Phuket, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Karon, or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Kata Hi View Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Kata Hi View Resort, or around Karon on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Kata Hi View Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Kata Hi View Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Kata Hi View Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Kata Hi View Resort or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Kata Hi View Resort or Karon on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Kata Hi View Resort try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Kata Hi View Resort for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Kata Hi View Resort to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Karon and Phuket island services we offer
Buy budget priced flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the Kata Hi View Resort and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Karon, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Karon holiday home, such as one of our Karon Villas for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂