Patong Buri Resort Hotel is located at 159/15 Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket on Phuket island. Patong Buri Resort Hotel has a guest rating of 6.5 and it has Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Bar. Average daily rate is: ฿15,998
Resort name: Patong Buri Resort Hotel
Location: Karon, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 159/15 Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket
Av rating: 6.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Bar and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿15,998
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Patong Buri Resort Hotel, including more photos, map location in Karon, and todays price etc, simply go to Patong Buri Resort Hotel.
About Patong Buri Resort Hotel
Patong Buri Resort Hotel is located at 159/15 Pungmuang Sai Kor Roa, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Location The 3-star hotel Patongburi Resort is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the city center. Hotel features. Book now.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon. The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach. Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road. Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Karon Accommodations
- Mellow Space Boutique Rooms - Mellow Space Boutique Rooms is located at 306/1-2 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998.
- The Thames Pool Access Resort - The Thames Pool Access Resort is located at 77 Moo 8 in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wifi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿980.
- Simplitel - Simplitel is located at 470/4 Patak Road, Tambol Karon, Amphur Meung, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿813.
- Karon Village Hotel - Karon Village Hotel is located at 378 Patak Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,799.
- Kata Hi View Resort - Kata Hi View Resort is located at 233, 233/1 Koketanode Road, Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,075.
- Hotel De Karon - Hotel De Karon is located at 526/27-33 Patak Rd., Karon Muang Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,249.
- Sugar Marina Resort – ART – Karon Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - ART - Karon Beach is located at 542/1 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,383.
- Chic Condo Karon - Chic Condo Karon is located at 8 Patak Soi 20, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Muang Phuket Chang Wat, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,496.
- Unotel Karon Beach - Unotel Karon Beach is located at 518 Patak Road in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
- Metadee Resort & Villas - Metadee Resort & Villas is located at 66 Kata Road, T.Karon A.Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Patong Buri Resort Hotel then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Karon and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Patong Buri Resort Hotel, or around Karon?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Patong Buri Resort Hotel, like anywhere around Karon or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Karon, or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Patong Buri Resort Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Patong Buri Resort Hotel, or around Karon on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Patong Buri Resort Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Patong Buri Resort Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Patong Buri Resort Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Patong Buri Resort Hotel or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Patong Buri Resort Hotel or Karon on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Patong Buri Resort Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Patong Buri Resort Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Patong Buri Resort Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Karon and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Patong Buri Resort Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Karon, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Karon holiday home, such as one of our Karon Condos for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand Condos for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂