Pro Andaman Place is located at 526/13-14, Patak Road, Tambol Karon, Karon on the island of Phuket. Pro Andaman Place has a guest rating of 9.0 and it has Hotel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿999
Hotel name: Pro Andaman Place
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 526/13-14, Patak Road, Tambol Karon, Karon
Av rating: 9.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿999
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Pro Andaman Place, including more photos, map location in Karon, and todays price etc, simply go to Pro Andaman Place.
About Pro Andaman Place
Pro Andaman Place is located at 526/13-1, Patak Roa, Tambol Karo, Karon in Karon on Phuket island. With a stay at Pro Andaman Place in Karo, you’ll be a 1-minute drive from Karon Beach and 8 minutes from Kata Porpeang Market. This guesthouse is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Kata Beach and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea maker, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities This guesthouse offers designated smoking areas.Dining Enjoy a satisfying meal at Nalisa serving guests of Pro Andaman Place. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to noon for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage.. Book now.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars..
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Karon Accommodations
- Baan Sailom Hotel Phuket - Baan Sailom Hotel Phuket is located at 34/1 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,443.
- Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara - Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara is located at 224/21 Karon Road, Karon Beach, A.Muang, in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,931.
- Batic House By Sharaya Hotel - Batic House By Sharaya Hotel is located at 26/2, Soi Luangphorchuan 1, Karon sub-district, in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,997.
- Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket - Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket is located at 311 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,809.
- Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse - Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse is located at 489 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,716.
- Karon Cafe Inn - Karon Cafe Inn is located at 526/17 Moo1 Patak road, Karon Beach Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿471.
- Sugar Marina Resort – ART – Karon Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - ART - Karon Beach is located at 542/1 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,383.
- Washington Residence - Washington Residence is located at 217 Karon Road, Muang in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,298.
- The Natural Resort - The Natural Resort is located at 38 Phungmaung Sai Kor, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700.
- The Old Phuket – Karon Beach Resort - The Old Phuket - Karon Beach Resort is located at 192/36 Karon Road, T. Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,174.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Pro Andaman Place then you can find all Phuket island, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Karon and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Pro Andaman Place, or around Karon?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Pro Andaman Place, like anywhere around Karon or Phuket, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Karon, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Pro Andaman Place, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Pro Andaman Place, or around Karon on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Pro Andaman Place for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Pro Andaman Place, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Pro Andaman Place is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Pro Andaman Place or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Pro Andaman Place or Karon on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Pro Andaman Place try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Pro Andaman Place for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Pro Andaman Place to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Karon and Phuket island services we offer
Buy low-priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Pro Andaman Place and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Karon, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Karon holiday home, such as one of our Karon properties for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island homes for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂