Unotel Karon Beach is located at 518 Patak Road on Phuket island in Thailand. Unotel Karon Beach has a guest rating of 7.7 and it has Hotel amenities including: Concierge service, Laundry service. Average daily rate is: ฿800
Hotel name: Unotel Karon Beach
Location: Karon, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 518 Patak Road
Av rating: 7.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Concierge service, Laundry service and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿800
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Unotel Karon Beach, including more photos, map location in Karon, and todays price etc, simply go to Unotel Karon Beach.
About Unotel Karon Beach
Unotel Karon Beach is located at 518 Patak Road in Karon on Phuket island. With a stay at Unotel Karon Beach in Karo, you’ll be a 1-minute drive from Karon Beach and 10 minutes from Kata Beach. This hotel is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Kata Noi Beach and 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Make use of convenient amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy a satisfying meal at Up Seafood Restaurant serving guests of Unotel Karon Beach. Breakfast is available for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities The front desk is staffed during limited hours.. Book now.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Karon Accommodations
- DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort - DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort is located at 94 Thaveewong Road, Patong Beach in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,030.
- Batic House By Sharaya Hotel - Batic House By Sharaya Hotel is located at 26/2, Soi Luangphorchuan 1, Karon sub-district, in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,997.
- Rung Tawan Hostel - Rung Tawan Hostel is located at 528/26 Patak Road Soi Centara Karon Beach Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿720.
- Enjoy’s Beach House & Cafe’ - Enjoy's Beach House & Cafe' is located at 294 Patak Road in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
- Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort - Best Western Phuket Ocean Resort is located at 562 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,769.
- NB House - NB House is located at 277/1 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿620.
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa - Kata Palm Resort & Spa is located at 60 Kata Road, T. Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Patong Buri Resort Hotel - Patong Buri Resort Hotel is located at 159/15 Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿15,998.
- Chic Condo Karon - Chic Condo Karon is located at 8 Patak Soi 20, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Muang Phuket Chang Wat, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,496.
- Baan Yuree Resort & Spa - Baan Yuree Resort & Spa is located at 12/1 Petchkhut Road, Patong Beach, A. Kathu, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,304.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Unotel Karon Beach then you can find all Phuket in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Karon and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Unotel Karon Beach, or around Karon?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Unotel Karon Beach, like anywhere around Karon or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Karon, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Unotel Karon Beach, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Unotel Karon Beach, or around Karon on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Unotel Karon Beach for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Unotel Karon Beach, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Unotel Karon Beach is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Unotel Karon Beach or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Unotel Karon Beach or Karon on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Unotel Karon Beach try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Unotel Karon Beach for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Unotel Karon Beach to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Karon and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy low-cost flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Unotel Karon Beach and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Karon, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Karon holiday home, such as one of our Karon Villas for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand Penthouse apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂