Your Place Inn is located at 526/11-12 Moo 1 Patak Road Karon Beach Phuket on Phuket island, Thailand. Your Place Inn has a guest rating of 8.4 and it has Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿1,606
Hotel name: Your Place Inn
Location: Karon, Phuket island
Address: 526/11-12 Moo 1 Patak Road Karon Beach Phuket
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and Bar
Average price: ฿1,606
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Your Place Inn, including more photos, map location in Karon, and todays price etc, simply go to Your Place Inn.
About Your Place Inn
Your Place Inn is located at 526/11-12 Moo 1 Patak Road Karon Beach Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. With a stay at Your Place Inn in Karo, you’ll be a 1-minute drive from Karon Beach and 8 minutes from Kata Porpeang Market. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Kata Beach and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining Breakfast is available for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a safe deposit box at the front des, and coffee/tea in a common area.. Book now.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Karon Accommodations
- Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse - Baan Yuyen Karon Guesthouse is located at 489 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,716.
- The Old Phuket – Karon Beach Resort - The Old Phuket - Karon Beach Resort is located at 192/36 Karon Road, T. Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,174.
- Simplitel - Simplitel is located at 470/4 Patak Road, Tambol Karon, Amphur Meung, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿813.
- Centara Karon Resort Phuket - Centara Karon Resort Phuket is located at 502/3 Patak Road, Karon Beach in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,828.
- NB House - NB House is located at 277/1 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿620.
- Orchidacea Residence - Orchidacea Residence is located at 23/15 soi Patak 20 Muang Karon Phuket 83100 in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,781.
- Karon Sea Side - Karon Sea Side is located at 485 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿500.
- Chic Condo Karon - Chic Condo Karon is located at 8 Patak Soi 20, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Muang Phuket Chang Wat, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,496.
- Welcome Inn Karon - Welcome Inn Karon is located at Patak Rd. 526/21-22. in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700.
- MGallery – Avista Grande Phuket Karon - MGallery - Avista Grande Phuket Karon is located at 38 Soi Luang Phor Chuan Soi 1 District Mueang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,399.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Your Place Inn then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Karon and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Your Place Inn, or around Karon?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Your Place Inn, like anywhere around Karon or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Karon, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Your Place Inn, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Your Place Inn, or around Karon on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Your Place Inn for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Your Place Inn, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Your Place Inn is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Your Place Inn or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Your Place Inn or Karon on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Your Place Inn try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Your Place Inn for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Your Place Inn to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Karon and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Your Place Inn and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cut-priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Karon, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Karon holiday home, such as one of our Karon homes for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island in Thailand properties for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂