Amari Phuket is located at 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Kathu, Phuket on Phuket island, Thailand. Amari Phuket has a guest rating of 9.2 and it has Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿2,230
Resort name: Amari Phuket
Location: Kata, the island of Phuket
Address: 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 9.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Spanish, English, French language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,230
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Amari Phuket, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Amari Phuket.
About Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket is located at 2 Meun-Ngern Roa, Kath, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Location Modern four-star hotel “Amari Phuket” is located within 12 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features Guests are welcome to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cup of flamboyant coffee in the elegant bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. To unwind after an eventful da, give yourself a moment to relax in a sauna. You can also take a dip in the swimming pool. Soothing massages can be enjoyed at the hotel spa. Parking is available near the hotel area. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free.. Book now.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Two Chefs Inn - Two Chefs Inn is located at 243 Koktanod Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,904.
- Fantasy Hill Bungalow - Fantasy Hill Bungalow is located at 8/1 Patak, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700.
- Sugar Marina Resort – NAUTICAL – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - NAUTICAL - Kata Beach is located at 2/4 Kata Noi Road, Kata Beach, Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,001.
- Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort - Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort is located at 72/9 Moo 5, Bangtao Beach, Cherng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa - Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa is located at 254 Prabaramee Road., kathu in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700.
- Choophorn House - Choophorn House is located at 126 Koktanode Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿469.
- FIN Hostel Co Working - FIN Hostel Co Working is located at 100/12-13 Kata road Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550.
- Kata S. T. House - Kata S. T. House is located at kata beach thai naa road 31/8 in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿495.
- Kata Pool Apartments - Kata Pool Apartments is located at 56/5 Khoktanode Road, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,790.
- Wabi-Sabi Layalina X’Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Layalina X'Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 75-75/1 Beach Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Arabic, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,909.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Amari Phuket then you can find all Phuket island, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Kata and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Amari Phuket, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Amari Phuket, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Amari Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Amari Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Amari Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Amari Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Amari Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Amari Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Amari Phuket or Kata on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Amari Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Amari Phuket for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Amari Phuket to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket island services we offer
Buy low-priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket: Booked the Amari Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for a cheap flight from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island in Thailand Condos for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂