Jinta Andaman is located at 98/45 Patak Road, Kata Karon, Phuket on Phuket island. Jinta Andaman has a guest rating of 7.9 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe. Average daily rate is: ฿1,769
Hotel name: Jinta Andaman
Location: Kata, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 98/45 Patak Road, Kata Karon, Phuket
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and Bar
Average price: ฿1,769
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Jinta Andaman, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Jinta Andaman.
About Jinta Andaman
Jinta Andaman is located at 98/45 Patak Roa, Kata Karo, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Jinta Andaman, An asian stylish boutique house is located at Kata beach where are the white sand beach and crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea. We are one of the best choices will make you feel at hom, enjoy the war, friendly and comfortable environment. The room is stylishly furnished and equipped with modern conveniences. Our place is just 500 meters to Kata Beac, walking distance to Karon beac, 15 minutes drive to Patong beac, 30 minutes to Phuket Town and 45 minutes from Phuket International Airport. We have the private standard ensuite room and and dormitory room with services provide to all room types. – Daily room service. – Linen and Towels. – Coffee&Tea. – Wifi in room and internet service at the lobby. – Tour desk and travelling advise. – Motor bike for rent (200-250B/day) – Swimming pool Tour Information Ticket to – PP island 350 Baht – Lanta Island 500 Baht – Samui 500 , Pa-ngan 600 B (Fullmoon party) Tour package – Day tour PP 800 Baht (Snorkeling) – Day tour James bond island (Kayaking) 1200 B. All tour include lunc,hotel pickup and facilities. Book now.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa - Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa is located at 21 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,200.
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket - Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 7/5,Meuan Ngan Road, Patong Beach,Kathu,Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,479.
- GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai - GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai is located at 99 Moo3 Prunai, Phang Nga in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,228.
- Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa - Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa is located at 6 Karon Road, T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,720.
- The View Phuket - The View Phuket is located at 78/7 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,339.
- Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows - Kata Beachwalk Hotel and Bungalows is located at 227/3 Koktanod road, Karon, Mueang in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Mala Apartment - Mala Apartment is located at 117/1 Patak Road, Kata Beach Tambol Karon Amphur Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
- Mountain Seaview Luxury Apartments - Mountain Seaview Luxury Apartments is located at 12/14 Patak Soi, 10/1 Patak Road, Kata in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Pets allowed, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589.
- The Galleri by Katathani - The Galleri by Katathani is located at 218/9 Kata - Saiyuan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,081.
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa is located at 43/2 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road., Patong., Kathu., in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,424.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Jinta Andaman then you can find all Phuket in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Kata and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Jinta Andaman, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Jinta Andaman, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket island, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Jinta Andaman, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Jinta Andaman, or around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Jinta Andaman for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Jinta Andaman, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Jinta Andaman is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Jinta Andaman or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Jinta Andaman or Kata on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Jinta Andaman try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Jinta Andaman for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Jinta Andaman to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the Jinta Andaman and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island Condos for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂