Karon Sea Sands Resort is located at 208/2/ Karon Beach Road on Phuket, Thailand. Karon Sea Sands Resort has a guest rating of 8.4 and it has Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿2,519
Resort name: Karon Sea Sands Resort
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 208/2/ Karon Beach Road
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,519
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Karon Sea Sands Resort, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Karon Sea Sands Resort.
About Karon Sea Sands Resort
Karon Sea Sands Resort is located at 208/2/ Karon Beach Road in Kata on Phuket island. Location Elegant four-star hotel “Karon Sea Sands Resort & Spa” is situated within 12 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features In the evenin, guests can enjoy their cocktails in the stylish setting of the hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Guests can store their valuables in the locker. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. Perfect option to relax – an on-site sauna. The property features a swimming pool on site. Visit the hotel spa for a relaxing massage. Parking is provided on site. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. The hotel also features a business center. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. There is a laundry at the hotel. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. The entire hotel is non-smoking.. Book now.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Kata Ocean View Residences - Kata Ocean View Residences is located at Patak Km.2 Rd in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,287.
- Kata S. T. House - Kata S. T. House is located at kata beach thai naa road 31/8 in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿495.
- Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort - Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort is located at 72/9 Moo 5, Bangtao Beach, Cherng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- The Orchid House - The Orchid House is located at 98/119-120 Kata Rd.,Kata Beach,Phuket,Thailand in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿949.
- The Lucky Kata Hostel - The Lucky Kata Hostel is located at 42 Thanon Taina ตำบล กะรน in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿440.
- Wonderful Pool House at Kata - Wonderful Pool House at Kata is located at 98/40 Patak Road, Karon, Muang in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,355.
- Sugar Marina Resort – NAUTICAL – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - NAUTICAL - Kata Beach is located at 2/4 Kata Noi Road, Kata Beach, Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,001.
- The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket - The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket is located at 5 Patak Soi 2, Patak Road in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,002.
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket - Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket is located at 6/2 Moo6, Nakalay Bay, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,593.
- Little Mermaid Guesthouse & Restaurant - Little Mermaid Guesthouse & Restaurant is located at 126 Taina Road, Kata-karon beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿350.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Karon Sea Sands Resort then you can find all Phuket island, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Kata and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Karon Sea Sands Resort, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Karon Sea Sands Resort, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket island, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Karon Sea Sands Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Karon Sea Sands Resort, or around Kata on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Karon Sea Sands Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Karon Sea Sands Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Karon Sea Sands Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Karon Sea Sands Resort or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Karon Sea Sands Resort or Kata on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Karon Sea Sands Resort try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Karon Sea Sands Resort for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Karon Sea Sands Resort to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy low-priced flight deals to Phuket, Thailand: Booked the Karon Sea Sands Resort and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata flats for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket Penthouse apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂