Utopia Kata is located at 161/2-6 Soi Koktanod, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100 on the island of Phuket. Utopia Kata has a guest rating of 8.6 and it has Apart-hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Concierge service. Average daily rate is: ฿1,019
Apart-hotel name: Utopia Kata
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 161/2-6 Soi Koktanod, Karon, Muang, Phuket 83100
Av rating: 8.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Concierge service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,019
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Utopia Kata, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Utopia Kata.
About Utopia Kata
Utopia Kata is located at 161/2-6 Soi Koktano, Karo, Muan, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at Utopia Kata in Karo, you’ll be within a 5-minute drive of Kata Beach and Kata Noi Beach. This aparthotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Karon Beach and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea maker, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor poo, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining English breakfasts are available daily from 4 AM to 1 PM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Orchidacea Resort - Orchidacea Resort is located at 210 Khoktanod rd. Kata Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,889.
- Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa - Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa is located at 6 Karon Road, T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,720.
- Korsiri Villas - Korsiri Villas is located at 39/32 Moo 6, Panwa Beach, T. Vichit, A. Muang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,957.
- Sugar Marina Resort – NAUTICAL – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - NAUTICAL - Kata Beach is located at 2/4 Kata Noi Road, Kata Beach, Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,001.
- Sino Hostel @ Kata - Sino Hostel @ Kata is located at 100/29 Kata Road,kata beach.., in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿779.
- Coconut Village Resort Phuket - Coconut Village Resort Phuket is located at 20 Prachanukroh Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,331.
- Mountain Seaview Luxury Apartments - Mountain Seaview Luxury Apartments is located at 12/14 Patak Soi, 10/1 Patak Road, Kata in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Pets allowed, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589.
- Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment - Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment is located at 2/3 Kedkwan Rd.Karon Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿649.
- Wabi-Sabi Layalina X’Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Layalina X'Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 75-75/1 Beach Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Arabic, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,909.
- Kata Silver Sand by Eazy - Kata Silver Sand by Eazy is located at 70 Kata Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,372.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Utopia Kata then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Kata and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Utopia Kata, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Utopia Kata, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Utopia Kata, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Utopia Kata, or around Kata on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Utopia Kata for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Utopia Kata, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Utopia Kata is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Utopia Kata or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Utopia Kata or Kata on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Utopia Kata try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Utopia Kata for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Utopia Kata to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy budget priced flights to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the Utopia Kata and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket budget priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flight deals to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata flats for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂