Baan Sabai is located at 39/59-60 Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. Baan Sabai has a guest rating of 8.5 and it has Hotel amenities including: Parking, Laundry service. Average daily rate is: ฿1,032
Hotel name: Baan Sabai
Location: Nai Harn, the island of Phuket
Address: 39/59-60 Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Laundry service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,032
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan Sabai, including more photos, map location in Nai Harn, and todays price etc, simply go to Baan Sabai.
About Baan Sabai
Baan Sabai is located at 39/59-60 Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Baan Sabai is conveniently located within a 5-minute drive from the sandy Nai Harn Beach with free shuttle service provided by the hotel. It offers modern non-smoking rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private balcony. The property is a 10-minute drive from Promthep Cap, a popular spot to catch breathtaking views of the sunset. Phuket International Airport is a 45-minute drive. Furnished with contemporary deco, air-conditioned rooms at Baan Sabai are fitted with a cable flat-screen T, a minibar and a seating area. Free toiletrie, a hair dryer and hot/cold shower facilities are all included in an en suite bathroom. Some rooms come with a kitchenette. An airport shuttle and sightseeing trips can be arranged with staff at the 24-hour front desk. For convenienc, the hotel provides laundry servic, luggage storage and safety deposit boxes. The hotel’s restaurant serves a great selection of tantalizing Thai and international dishes. Room service is available upon request.. Book now.
About Nai Harn
Nai Harn, Phuket used to be a quiet little village where nothing much was going on, however this is changing and there are now some great International restaurants and funky cafes alongside the local roadside Thai eateries. Surrounded by mountains the water is generally calm and crystal clear depending upon the season. Surfers tend to head for the south end of the beach where the waves are best whilst the tourists sit on the sand under an umbrella or relax at one of the local restaurants for a lunch-time snack or cool drink. The lagoon offers a suitable swimming area for children and just a short distance from the beach is Nai Harn freshwater lake, with an island in the middle that contains a picnic area and play park for young children..
About Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Nai Harn Accommodations
- Peace Blue Naiharn Naturist Resort Phuket - Peace Blue Naiharn Naturist Resort Phuket is located at 69/93 Baan Saiyuan, Soi Kokyang Tambon Rawai Amphoe Muang Phuket, in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,082.
- Fern House Retreat - Fern House Retreat is located at 10/5 M.5 Soi ta-Eiad T.Chalong A.Muang in Nai Harn on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,312.
- Baan Sabai - Baan Sabai is located at 39/59-60 Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,032.
- Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant - Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant is located at Soi Samakkee 1, Sai yuan Rd, Muang, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899.
- Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas - Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas is located at 888 Moo 3, Tumbon Mai Khao, Amphur Thalang, Phuket in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Arabic, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,762.
- Dee Inn - Dee Inn is located at 39/64 Soi Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Rawai in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750.
- Amatara Wellness Resort - Amatara Wellness Resort is located at 84 Moo 8 Sakdidej Road, Vichit, Muang, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,720.
- Baan Oui - Baan Oui is located at 14/95-96 Moo 1, Saiyuan Rd, Rawai, Muang, Naiharn in Nai Harn on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿648.
- Angsana Laguna Phuket - Angsana Laguna Phuket is located at 10 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherng Talay, Thalang in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497.
- La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket - La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket is located at 93/29 SOI KING YA NOUI RAWAI, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,688.
Search for Phuket island accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Baan Sabai then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Nai Harn & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Nai Harn and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Baan Sabai, or around Nai Harn?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Baan Sabai, like anywhere around Nai Harn or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Nai Harn, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Nai Harn on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Nai Harn Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Nai Harn property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Nai Harn or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan Sabai, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Baan Sabai, or around Nai Harn on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Nai Harn mini market around the Baan Sabai for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Nai Harn, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan Sabai, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan Sabai is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan Sabai or Nai Harn?
The beer or larger prices around Baan Sabai or Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Baan Sabai try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Nai Harn on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan Sabai for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Nai Harn / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Nai Harn or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan Sabai to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Nai Harn and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Buy cut-priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Baan Sabai and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for budget priced flight tickets from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Personal Nai Harn, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Nai Harn holiday home, such as one of our Nai Harn Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island, Thailand flats for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Nai Harn property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂