Dee Inn is located at 39/64 Soi Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Rawai on the island of Phuket. Dee Inn has a guest rating of 9.0 and it has Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Parking. Average daily rate is: ฿750
Hotel name: Dee Inn
Location: Nai Harn, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 39/64 Soi Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Rawai
Av rating: 9.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Parking and Laundry service
Average price: ฿750
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Dee Inn, including more photos, map location in Nai Harn, and todays price etc, simply go to Dee Inn.
About Dee Inn
Dee Inn is located at 39/64 Soi Sai Yua, Nai Har, Rawai in Nai Harn on Phuket island. With a stay at Dee Inn in Rawa, you’ll be within a 10-minute drive of Nai Harn Beach and Rawai Beach. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Kata Beach and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea maker, and housekeeping is provided daily.Busines, Other Amenities The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
About Nai Harn
Nai Harn, Phuket used to be a quiet little village where nothing much was going on, however this is changing and there are now some great International restaurants and funky cafes alongside the local roadside Thai eateries.Surrounded by mountains the water is generally calm and crystal clear depending upon the season. Surfers tend to head for the south end of the beach where the waves are best whilst the tourists sit on the sand under an umbrella or relax at one of the local restaurants for a lunch-time snack or cool drink.The lagoon offers a suitable swimming area for children and just a short distance from the beach is Nai Harn freshwater lake, with an island in the middle that contains a picnic area and play park for young children..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Nai Harn Accommodations
- Angsana Laguna Phuket - Angsana Laguna Phuket is located at 10 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherng Talay, Thalang in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497.
- Peace Blue Naiharn Naturist Resort Phuket - Peace Blue Naiharn Naturist Resort Phuket is located at 69/93 Baan Saiyuan, Soi Kokyang Tambon Rawai Amphoe Muang Phuket, in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,082.
- The Idol Boutique Resort & Villa - The Idol Boutique Resort & Villa is located at 86/78 Soi Sai yuan 11 T.Rawai A.Muang in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,898.
- Majestic Villas Phuket - Majestic Villas Phuket is located at 78/8-10 Moo 7, Soi Samakkea 2. Saiyuan, Rawai, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿95,606.
- Dee Inn - Dee Inn is located at 39/64 Soi Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Rawai in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750.
- Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant - Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant is located at Soi Samakkee 1, Sai yuan Rd, Muang, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899.
- Phuket Riviera Villas - Phuket Riviera Villas is located at 95/23 Sayiuan Rd. Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,298.
- Baan Oui - Baan Oui is located at 14/95-96 Moo 1, Saiyuan Rd, Rawai, Muang, Naiharn in Nai Harn on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿648.
- By The Lake Villas - By The Lake Villas is located at 27/61 Soi Naya Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,211.
- Lae Lay Suites - Lae Lay Suites is located at 214/22 Patak Road Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿765.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Dee Inn then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Nai Harn & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Nai Harn and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Dee Inn, or around Nai Harn?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Dee Inn, like anywhere around Nai Harn or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Nai Harn, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Nai Harn on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Nai Harn Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Nai Harn property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Nai Harn or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Dee Inn, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Dee Inn, or around Nai Harn on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Nai Harn mini market around the Dee Inn for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Nai Harn, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Dee Inn, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Dee Inn is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Dee Inn or Nai Harn?
The beer or larger prices around Dee Inn or Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Dee Inn try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Nai Harn on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Dee Inn for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Nai Harn / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Nai Harn or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Dee Inn to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Nai Harn and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Dee Inn and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cut-priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Nai Harn, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Nai Harn holiday home, such as one of our Nai Harn Houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand Condos for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Nai Harn property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂