99 Residence Patong is located at 160/1 Phangmuang Sai Khor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. 99 Residence Patong has a guest rating of 8.3 and it has Hotel amenities including: Parking, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿1,158
Hotel name: 99 Residence Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 160/1 Phangmuang Sai Khor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Spa and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿1,158
Booking: To book, and to see more details of 99 Residence Patong, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to 99 Residence Patong.
About 99 Residence Patong
99 Residence Patong is located at 160/1 Phangmuang Sai Khor Road, Paton, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. 99 Residence Patong is a 10-minute walk from Patong Beac, a stroll from dining and nightlife options. It offers charming rooms with Lanna artworks and private balconie, and free Wi-Fi. 99 Residence Patong is a 5-minute walk from Jungceylon Shopping Mall. It provides a chargeable shuttle service to Phuket International Airpor, located a 45-minute drive away. The elegant Thai-style rooms feature spacious interiors and teak wood decorations. They have air conditionin, en-suite bathrooms with hot shower and a work desk. All rooms on the seven-floor building are accessible by a lift. The restaurant serves breakfas, lunch and dinner.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- PJ Patong Resortel - PJ Patong Resortel is located at 198/1-2 Pungmungsai-Kor Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,127.
- Ocean View Treasure Hotel - Ocean View Treasure Hotel is located at 127/79 Pisitkoranee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English, French, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,331.
- Paripas Express Patong - Paripas Express Patong is located at 15 Nanai Road, T.Patong, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,398.
- Fong Kaew and Baan Nang Fa Guesthouse - Fong Kaew and Baan Nang Fa Guesthouse is located at Rat-U-Thit rd 123/28 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849.
- Swiss House - Swiss House is located at 160/28-29 Soi Nanairomjai (Soi Wonderland), Phungmueng Sai Kar, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach - Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach is located at 89/2 phungmuang sai kor road, Patong sub-dist, kathu dist, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿415.
- Armoni Patong Beach Hotel - Armoni Patong Beach Hotel is located at 92/13 Thaweewong Road Soi Doctor Wattana in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿509.
- Palmview Resort - Palmview Resort is located at 135/1 Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799.
- 99 Residence Patong - 99 Residence Patong is located at 160/1 Phangmuang Sai Khor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,158.
- Rang Rong - Rang Rong is located at 21, Sawaddirak Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the 99 Residence Patong then you can find all Phuket island, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the 99 Residence Patong, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the 99 Residence Patong, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the 99 Residence Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in 99 Residence Patong, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the 99 Residence Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the 99 Residence Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the 99 Residence Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the 99 Residence Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around 99 Residence Patong or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the 99 Residence Patong try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the 99 Residence Patong for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the 99 Residence Patong to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy cut-priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the 99 Residence Patong and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island in Thailand Apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂