Arita Hotel Patong is located at 34/28 Prachanukore Rd., Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Arita Hotel Patong has a guest rating of 7.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿798
Hotel name: Arita Hotel Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 34/28 Prachanukore Rd., Patong
Av rating: 7.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Business centre
Average price: ฿798
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Arita Hotel Patong, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Arita Hotel Patong.
About Arita Hotel Patong
Arita Hotel Patong is located at 34/28 Prachanukore Rd, Patong in Patong on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “Arita Hotel” is situated within 11 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features The on-site restaurant serves local and international dishes. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Guests are invited to visit a swimming pool. The hotel also features a business center. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Mazi Design Hotel by Kalima - Mazi Design Hotel by Kalima is located at 7 Prachanukhro Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿12,656.
- Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort - Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort is located at 53/3 Hasib Pee Road, T.Patong, A.Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Guesthouse Belvedere - Guesthouse Belvedere is located at 74/9 Soi Banzan, Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499.
- Baan Mee Phuket - Baan Mee Phuket is located at Soi Jaofa 39 45/81 Soi Suki, Chaofa Road, Chalong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,423.
- My Hotel Too - My Hotel Too is located at 8 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee 1 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599.
- Triple Rund Place - Triple Rund Place is located at 20/16-22 Siriraj Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿687.
- Orange Hotel - Orange Hotel is located at 5/31-32, The Sea Pearl Complex, Aroonsom Plaza, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749.
- Palmview Resort - Palmview Resort is located at 135/1 Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799.
- Studio Patong by iCheck inn - Studio Patong by iCheck inn is located at 18/1 Ratuthit 200 Pee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿662.
- Chanalai Romantica Resort – Adults Only, Kata Beach. - Chanalai Romantica Resort - Adults Only, Kata Beach. is located at 62 Kata Road, T. Karon, A. Muang in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480.
Search for Phuket island accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Arita Hotel Patong then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Arita Hotel Patong, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Arita Hotel Patong, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Arita Hotel Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Arita Hotel Patong, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Arita Hotel Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Arita Hotel Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Arita Hotel Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Arita Hotel Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Arita Hotel Patong or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Arita Hotel Patong try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Arita Hotel Patong for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Arita Hotel Patong to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy budget priced flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Arita Hotel Patong and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flights from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Condos for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket in Thailand flats for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂