At Zea Hotel Phuket is located at 80/1 Mueanngen Rd on Phuket island. At Zea Hotel Phuket has a guest rating of 7.8 and it has Hotel amenities including: Parking, Bar. Average daily rate is: ฿1,125
Hotel name: At Zea Hotel Phuket
Location: Patong, the island of Phuket
Address: 80/1 Mueanngen Rd
Av rating: 7.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Bar and Private beach
Average price: ฿1,125
Booking: To book, and to see more details of At Zea Hotel Phuket, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to At Zea Hotel Phuket.
About At Zea Hotel Phuket
At Zea Hotel Phuket is located at 80/1 Mueanngen Rd in Patong on Phuket island. At Zea Hotel Phuket is with a stunning view of Andaman sea. It is only a step to hidden gem called Tritrang Beach just 5 minutes away from the famous Patong Beach by car. Located right on the beach next to Tritrang Beach Resort and Restaurant. Each spacious room offers a panoramic sea view sized 60 square meter with large private terrac, air-conditione, 32 inch flat-screen television with international TV program, in room safety bo, sitting are, mini-fridge with complimentary bottled wate, electric kettl, daily cleaning service and complimentary WiFi connection. It will be your nice choice of convenient and budget accommodation for your trip to Phuket.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- iCheck inn Central Patong - iCheck inn Central Patong is located at 184/32-33 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788.
- Add Plus Hotel & Spa - Add Plus Hotel & Spa is located at 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿634.
- Blue Bay Resort - Blue Bay Resort is located at 89 Moo 7,Prunai, Koh Yao Yai Sub-district, Koh Yao District, Phang-nga Province in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,399.
- Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort - Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort is located at 89 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,422.
- Orchid Resortel - Orchid Resortel is located at 169/28 - 29 Soi Saensabai, Raj-U-Thid road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿968.
- Bauman Grand - Bauman Grand is located at 239/12 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi, Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,690.
- Benetti Lodge - Benetti Lodge is located at 188/4-5 Pangmuangsaikor Rd Sai 3, Patong in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿531.
- Bel Aire Patong - Bel Aire Patong is located at 59/1-3 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿687.
- The Lantern Resorts Patong - The Lantern Resorts Patong is located at 181/36-41 Soi San Sabai, Raj-U-Thiti 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,220.
- Seven Seas Hotel - Seven Seas Hotel is located at 3 Soi Phrabaramee 4, Phrabaramee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the At Zea Hotel Phuket then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the At Zea Hotel Phuket, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the At Zea Hotel Phuket, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the At Zea Hotel Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in At Zea Hotel Phuket, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the At Zea Hotel Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the At Zea Hotel Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the At Zea Hotel Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the At Zea Hotel Phuket or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around At Zea Hotel Phuket or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the At Zea Hotel Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the At Zea Hotel Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the At Zea Hotel Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Buy budget priced flights to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the At Zea Hotel Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cut-priced flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Studio apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂