Azure Phuket Hotel is located at 34/81-88 Prachanukroh Rd, Kathu, Phuket on the island of Phuket. Azure Phuket Hotel has a guest rating of 6.7 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿1,654
Hotel name: Azure Phuket Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket island, Thailand
Address: 34/81-88 Prachanukroh Rd, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 6.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Russian, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿1,654
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Azure Phuket Hotel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Azure Phuket Hotel.
About Azure Phuket Hotel
Azure Phuket Hotel is located at 34/81-88 Prachanukroh R, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location The reasonably priced 3-star hotel Azure Phuket Hotel is set within 11 km from the historic center of Phuket. Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. The casual hotel bar offers a range of beer, coktails and soft drinks. Wi-Fi is available throghout the property. Take a dip in the indoor swimming pool. Car travellers are welcome to use the parking. Friendly staff at the 24-hour front desk will be glad to answer your questions. Laundry services are available. All rooms are non-smoking.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- White Sky Boutique - White Sky Boutique is located at 86/21 Prabaramee Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿629.
- TIRAS Patong Beach Hotel - TIRAS Patong Beach Hotel is located at 92/5 Thawewong Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿960.
- Baya Hotel by Shanaya - Baya Hotel by Shanaya is located at 34/66 Prachanukron Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿757.
- The Lantern Resorts Patong - The Lantern Resorts Patong is located at 181/36-41 Soi San Sabai, Raj-U-Thiti 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,220.
- P.S 2 Resort - P.S 2 Resort is located at 21 Rath-U-Thit Road,Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099.
- Beds Patong Budget Hotel - Beds Patong Budget Hotel is located at 11-13 Soi Sainamyen1, Sainamyen Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿943.
- Rang Rong - Rang Rong is located at 21, Sawaddirak Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
- Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna - Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna is located at 127/10-17 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Paradise Complex in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿464.
- At Patong Hotel - At Patong Hotel is located at 184/48-51 Pangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,818.
- Sea Dream Patong - Sea Dream Patong is located at 14 Thaweewong Rd. Patong, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700.
Search for Phuket island accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Azure Phuket Hotel then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Azure Phuket Hotel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Azure Phuket Hotel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Azure Phuket Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Azure Phuket Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Azure Phuket Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Azure Phuket Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Azure Phuket Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Azure Phuket Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Azure Phuket Hotel or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Azure Phuket Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Azure Phuket Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Azure Phuket Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flight deals to Phuket island: Booked the Azure Phuket Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket Villas for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂