Lavender Hotel is located at 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Road, Kathu, Phuket on Phuket island, Thailand. Lavender Hotel has a guest rating of 7.3 and it has Hotel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿742
Hotel name: Lavender Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Road, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿742
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Lavender Hotel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Lavender Hotel.
About Lavender Hotel
Lavender Hotel is located at 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Roa, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. A stay at Lavender Hotel places you in the heart of Paton, within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Patong Beach. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Bangla Road and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 38 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safe, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet acces, a fireplace in the lobb, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel’s coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car servic, a computer statio, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort - Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort is located at 32,34,36 Soi Prabarami 3, Prabarami Rd. Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,888.
- Patong Moon Inn Residence - Patong Moon Inn Residence is located at 188/25-28 Phang Mung Sai Kor, Patong, Phuket, Thailand, 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Ashlee HUB Hotel - Ashlee HUB Hotel is located at Rat-U-Thit Song Roi Pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909.
- 7 Sky Residency - 7 Sky Residency is located at 85/4-5 Phangmuaeng Sai-Kos Rd. Patong, Krathu, Phuket 83150, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Arabic language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450.
- Relax Guesthouse - Relax Guesthouse is located at 143/24-25 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd,Patong,Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿792.
- Goldsea Beach - Goldsea Beach is located at 100/28-29, Taweewong Road, Soi Post Office, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: Russian, Arabic, French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399.
- Kalima Resort and Spa - Kalima Resort and Spa is located at 338/1 Phabaramee Road Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,416.
- U Zenmaya Phuket - U Zenmaya Phuket is located at 6/181 Moo 6, Kamala Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,698.
- The Front Hotel and Apartments - The Front Hotel and Apartments is located at 30-38 Thaveewong rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,838.
- The Crib Patong - The Crib Patong is located at 184/18-20 Phangmuang Sai kor Rd. Patong kathu Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿809.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Lavender Hotel then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Lavender Hotel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Lavender Hotel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Lavender Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Lavender Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Lavender Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Lavender Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Lavender Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Lavender Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Lavender Hotel or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Lavender Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Lavender Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Lavender Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy low-cost flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Lavender Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand bargain priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong properties for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket Villas for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂