Limburi Hometel is located at 205-205/2 Rat Uthit 200 Pe Rd. Kathu Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. Limburi Hometel has a guest rating of 8.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed. Average daily rate is: ฿694
Hotel name: Limburi Hometel
Location: Patong, the island of Phuket
Address: 205-205/2 Rat Uthit 200 Pe Rd. Kathu Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and Bar
Average price: ฿694
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Limburi Hometel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Limburi Hometel.
About Limburi Hometel
Limburi Hometel is located at 205-205/2 Rat Uthit 200 Pe Rd. Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Limburi Hometel” is located in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong - Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong is located at 45/1 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road (Patong 2nd Road), Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,204.
- Capricorn Village - Capricorn Village is located at 178 Thanon Ratuthit Songroipi Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899.
- Glur Phuket Patong Beach by Andacura - Glur Phuket Patong Beach by Andacura is located at 5/1, Sawatdirak Rd., Kathu, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿514.
- Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa - Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa is located at 97/48 Muen Ngern Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,707.
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort & Spa - Baan Laimai Beach Resort & Spa is located at 66 Thavee-wong Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,480.
- Lamai Guesthouse - Lamai Guesthouse is located at 20/31-21 Sirirat Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- The Marina Phuket Hotel - The Marina Phuket Hotel is located at 240/9 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348.
- @Buasri By Ohm - @Buasri By Ohm is located at 11/1 Soi. Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,878.
- Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village - Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village is located at 32/1 Soi E-Den Chaloemprakiat Road Patong, Kathu,Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,738.
- BT Inn - BT Inn is located at 35 Rat U Tit Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Limburi Hometel then you can find all Phuket in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Limburi Hometel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Limburi Hometel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Limburi Hometel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Limburi Hometel, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Limburi Hometel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Limburi Hometel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Limburi Hometel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Limburi Hometel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Limburi Hometel or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Limburi Hometel try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Limburi Hometel for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Limburi Hometel to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flight deals to Phuket island: Booked the Limburi Hometel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand budget priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cut-priced flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-priced flights from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Villas for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island, Thailand Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂