Naina Resort & Spa is located at 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. Naina Resort & Spa has a guest rating of 8.0 and it has Hotel amenities including: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿743
Hotel name: Naina Resort & Spa
Location: Patong, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿743
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Naina Resort & Spa, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Naina Resort & Spa.
About Naina Resort & Spa
Naina Resort & Spa is located at 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Roa, Paton, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Dolphin Hotel Phuket in Paton, you’ll be minutes from Patong Boxing Stadium and close to Patong Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Bangla Boxing Stadium and Sphinx Theatre.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phone, as well as coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water.Re, Sp, Premium Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features shopping on sit, a television in the lobb, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge available 24 hours.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre - Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre is located at 27/1 M.5 Soi Mittrapap T.Rawai Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,736.
- Chanalai Romantica Resort – Adults Only, Kata Beach. - Chanalai Romantica Resort - Adults Only, Kata Beach. is located at 62 Kata Road, T. Karon, A. Muang in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480.
- Andaman Place Guesthouse - Andaman Place Guesthouse is located at 52/12 Rat-U-Thit 200 Yrs Rd in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿598.
- Glur Phuket Patong Beach by Andacura - Glur Phuket Patong Beach by Andacura is located at 5/1, Sawatdirak Rd., Kathu, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿514.
- Connect Guesthouse - Connect Guesthouse is located at 125/8-9 Rath-U-Thit Road. in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494.
- Priew Wan Guesthouse - Priew Wan Guesthouse is located at 83/9 Rat-u-tit 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,299.
- Andatel Grande Patong Phuket - Andatel Grande Patong Phuket is located at 41/9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Amphur Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿601.
- PKL Residence - PKL Residence is located at 79/2-5 Sai Kor Road, T.Patong, A.Krathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿399.
- Phoenix Grand Hotel - Phoenix Grand Hotel is located at 184/35-39 Phungmuang (Sai Kor) Rd., Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,148.
- R-Mar Resort and Spa - R-Mar Resort and Spa is located at 33 Soi Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee 1, Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,569.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Naina Resort & Spa then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Naina Resort & Spa, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Naina Resort & Spa, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Naina Resort & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Naina Resort & Spa, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Naina Resort & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Naina Resort & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Naina Resort & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Naina Resort & Spa or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Naina Resort & Spa or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Naina Resort & Spa try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Naina Resort & Spa for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Naina Resort & Spa to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy cut-priced flights to Phuket island: Booked the Naina Resort & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flights from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island in Thailand properties for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂