Rabbit Mansion2 is located at 133/9 Thanon Nanai on Phuket island, Thailand. Rabbit Mansion2 has a guest rating of 9.6 and it has Apartments amenities including: Parking, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿999
Apartments name: Rabbit Mansion2
Location: Patong, Phuket island
Address: 133/9 Thanon Nanai
Av rating: 9.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Wi-Fi and
Average price: ฿999
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Rabbit Mansion2, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Rabbit Mansion2.
About Rabbit Mansion2
Rabbit Mansion2 is located at 133/9 Thanon Nanai in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Rabbit Mansion2 in Patong (Nanai Road, you’ll be minutes from Banzaan Fresh Market and Jungceylon Shopping Center. This hotel is close to Bangla Road and Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and electric kettle, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Hotel Clover Patong Phuket - Hotel Clover Patong Phuket is located at 162/8-11 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,387.
- Phusita House 2 - Phusita House 2 is located at 160/25-26 Pang Muang Sai Kor Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿756.
- Naina Resort & Spa - Naina Resort & Spa is located at 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿743.
- Phoenix Grand Hotel - Phoenix Grand Hotel is located at 184/35-39 Phungmuang (Sai Kor) Rd., Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,148.
- Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Southsea - Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Southsea is located at 204 Karon Road, Muang District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,592.
- Tulip Inn - Tulip Inn is located at 78/13-14 Thaveewong Road, Soi Dr. Wattana, Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599.
- Armoni Patong Beach Hotel - Armoni Patong Beach Hotel is located at 92/13 Thaweewong Road Soi Doctor Wattana in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿509.
- Lamai Guesthouse - Lamai Guesthouse is located at 20/31-21 Sirirat Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- White Sky Boutique - White Sky Boutique is located at 86/21 Prabaramee Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿629.
- Patong Mansion - Patong Mansion is located at 29/1 Soi Prasertsub 1 Road Ratchapathanuson, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Rabbit Mansion2 then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Rabbit Mansion2, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Rabbit Mansion2, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Rabbit Mansion2, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Rabbit Mansion2, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Rabbit Mansion2 for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Rabbit Mansion2, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Rabbit Mansion2 is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Rabbit Mansion2 or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Rabbit Mansion2 or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Rabbit Mansion2 try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Rabbit Mansion2 for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Rabbit Mansion2 to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Buy low-cost flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Rabbit Mansion2 and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight deals to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong homes for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂