Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket is located at 186/20 Taweewong road Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket has a guest rating of 7.6 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa.
Hotel name: Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket
Location: Patong, Phuket island, Thailand
Address: 186/20 Taweewong road Phuket
Av rating: 7.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Laundry service
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket.
About Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket
Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket is located at 186/20 Taweewong road Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Elegant four-star hotel “Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 11 km from the historic city center.Hotel features An excellent selection of local and international delicacies is offered in the cozy on-site restaurant. To unwind after an eventful da, enjoy a refreshing drink in the stylish hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. You can also take a dip in the swimming pool. Guests can choose from a variety of relaxing massage treatments in the hotel spa. Parking is available near the hotel area. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. There is a laundry at the hotel. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Forest Patong Hotel - Forest Patong Hotel is located at 46/27-29, Soi.Kongbangwat pisitkorranee Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿594.
- BGW Phuket Hostel - BGW Phuket Hostel is located at 189/7 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,794.
- Silver Resortel - Silver Resortel is located at 3/37 Sawadirak RD.Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿91,742.
- Armoni Patong Beach Hotel - Armoni Patong Beach Hotel is located at 92/13 Thaweewong Road Soi Doctor Wattana in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿509.
- Woovo Phuket Patong - Woovo Phuket Patong is located at 27 Rajpathanuson rd., Patong Sub-district, Kathu District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿19,114.
- MGallery – Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong - MGallery - Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong is located at 39/9 Muen Ngoen Road, Tri-trang Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,945.
- Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong - Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong is located at 45/1 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road (Patong 2nd Road), Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,204.
- Priew Wan Guesthouse - Priew Wan Guesthouse is located at 83/9 Rat-u-tit 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,299.
- The Deck Condo Patong - The Deck Condo Patong is located at 81/123 Ratuthit Songroipi Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799.
- Orange Hotel - Orange Hotel is located at 5/31-32, The Sea Pearl Complex, Aroonsom Plaza, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket and Patong?
The weather around Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket on Phuket in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy low-priced flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂