Silver Resortel is located at 3/37 Sawadirak RD.Patong Beach on Phuket in Thailand. Silver Resortel has a guest rating of 8.5 and it has Hotel amenities including: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service. Average daily rate is: ฿91,742
Hotel name: Silver Resortel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 3/37 Sawadirak RD.Patong Beach
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿91,742
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Silver Resortel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Silver Resortel.
About Silver Resortel
Silver Resortel is located at 3/37 Sawadirak RD.Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island. Only 2 minutes away from the sparkling sand of Patong Beach and close to Bangla Walking Street and Big Shopping Mall. We give you free wireless internet access. All rooms are exclusively designed under the themes of Nothern Enchantment. Our hotel has 4 floors with 33 rooms.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Lamai Inn - Lamai Inn is located at 209 / 19-21 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿476.
- BGW Phuket Hostel - BGW Phuket Hostel is located at 189/7 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,794.
- BearPacker Patong Hostel - BearPacker Patong Hostel is located at 162/3 Thaweewong Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿900.
- Naina Resort & Spa - Naina Resort & Spa is located at 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿743.
- Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front - Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front is located at 314 Phrabaramee Rd in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,247.
- Rang Rong - Rang Rong is located at 21, Sawaddirak Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
- Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa - Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa is located at 65/23-24 Nai Yang Beach Road, Tumbol Sakhu, Thalang in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,856.
- Harrys Steakhouse & Beach Hotel - Harrys Steakhouse & Beach Hotel is located at 110/2 Soi Patong Tower, Thaweewong RD Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿941.
- Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort - Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort is located at 32,34,36 Soi Prabarami 3, Prabarami Rd. Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,888.
- Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket - Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket is located at 240/8, Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Tambon Patong, Kathu District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿692.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Silver Resortel then you can find all Phuket island, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Silver Resortel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Silver Resortel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Silver Resortel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Silver Resortel, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Silver Resortel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Silver Resortel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Silver Resortel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Silver Resortel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Silver Resortel or Patong on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Silver Resortel try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Silver Resortel for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Silver Resortel to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Buy low-priced flight deals to Phuket, Thailand: Booked the Silver Resortel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Penthouse apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂