Soleluna Hotel is located at 34/18-19 Prachanukro Rd. Patong Beach, on Phuket island, Thailand. Soleluna Hotel has a guest rating of 8.0 and it has Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi.
Hotel name: Soleluna Hotel
Phuket Location: Patong, Phuket island
Address: 34/18-19 Prachanukro Rd. Patong Beach,
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and Bar
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Soleluna Hotel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Soleluna Hotel.
About Soleluna Hotel
Soleluna Hotel is located at 34/18-19 Prachanukro Rd. Patong Beac, in Patong on Phuket island. Location Budget three-star hotel “Soleluna Hotel” is situated within 11 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features A variety of local and international dishes is offered at the on-site restaurant. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Patong Heights - Patong Heights is located at 9/2 Muean Ngen Road, Patong Beach 2/9 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,306.
- MGallery – Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong - MGallery - Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong is located at 39/9 Muen Ngoen Road, Tri-trang Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,945.
- Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front - Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front is located at 314 Phrabaramee Rd in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,247.
- Bauman Residence - Bauman Residence is located at 201 Phang-Muang Sai kor Rd., Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿868.
- HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) - HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) is located at 180 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,398.
- Live in Phuket - Live in Phuket is located at 74/41 Soi Banzhan,Nanai Road Patong subdistrict,Kathu district,Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,997.
- Grand View - Grand View is located at 133/22 Soi BaanKanchana 2, Nanai Road in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿250.
- Holiday Home Patong - Holiday Home Patong is located at 34/147-148 Prachanukroh Rd., kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Andaman Beach Suites Hotel - Andaman Beach Suites Hotel is located at 60/12 Rat Uthit Song Roi Pee Rd., Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,878.
- Sea Cono Boutique Hotel - Sea Cono Boutique Hotel is located at 179/85-87 Saigor Road., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,992.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Soleluna Hotel then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Bang Tao (25) Cape Panwa (12) Chalong (42) Kamala (28) Karon (67) Kata (89) Kathu (3) Koh Kaew (3) Koh Sirey (1) Koh Yao Yai (8) Layan (3) Mai Khao (6) Nai Harn (15) Nai Yang (10) Paklok (3) Patong (309)Phuket Town (103) Rawai (20) Surin (14) Thalang (32)
Search by typeApart-hotels (14) Apartments (45) Bed & Breakfasts (3) Guest Houses (59) Hostels (55) Hotels (447) Lodges (4) Resorts (162) Other (4)
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Soleluna Hotel and Patong?
The weather around Soleluna Hotel on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Soleluna Hotel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Soleluna Hotel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Soleluna Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Soleluna Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Soleluna Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Soleluna Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Soleluna Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Soleluna Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Soleluna Hotel or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Soleluna Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Soleluna Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Soleluna Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Buy cheap flights to Phuket island: Booked the Soleluna Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] homes for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂