Star Hostel Patong is located at 241/28 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong on the island of Phuket. Star Hostel Patong has a guest rating of 8.1 and it has Hostel amenities including: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿599
Hostel name: Star Hostel Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 241/28 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 16:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and
Average price: ฿599
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Star Hostel Patong, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Star Hostel Patong.
About Star Hostel Patong
Star Hostel Patong is located at 241/28 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Roa, Patong in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at STAR HOSTEL PATONG in Paton, you’ll be within a 5-minute drive of Patong Beach and Bangla Road. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 - Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 is located at 162/158-9 Phungmuang Saikor Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿350.
- Connect Guesthouse - Connect Guesthouse is located at 125/8-9 Rath-U-Thit Road. in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494.
- Grand Orchid Inn - Grand Orchid Inn is located at 78/17-18 Soi Dr Wattana, Taweewong Road ( Beach Road ), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿689.
- Phusita House 2 - Phusita House 2 is located at 160/25-26 Pang Muang Sai Kor Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿756.
- Add Plus Hotel & Spa - Add Plus Hotel & Spa is located at 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿634.
- The Album Hotel - The Album Hotel is located at 29 Sawatdirak Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079.
- Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel - Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel is located at 184/25-28 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Amphur Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿536.
- Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach - Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach is located at 89/2 phungmuang sai kor road, Patong sub-dist, kathu dist, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿415.
- Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong - Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong is located at 45/1 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road (Patong 2nd Road), Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,204.
- Patong Seaside Mansion - Patong Seaside Mansion is located at 66/7-8 Soi Kebsap, Thaweewong Road, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Star Hostel Patong then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Star Hostel Patong, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Star Hostel Patong, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Star Hostel Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Star Hostel Patong, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Star Hostel Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Star Hostel Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Star Hostel Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Star Hostel Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Star Hostel Patong or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Star Hostel Patong try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Star Hostel Patong for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Star Hostel Patong to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy budget priced flights to Phuket, Thailand: Booked the Star Hostel Patong and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for bargain priced flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Studio apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂