The Front Hotel and Apartments is located at 30-38 Thaveewong rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket on Phuket in Thailand. The Front Hotel and Apartments has a guest rating of 7.5 and it has Apartments amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe.
Apartments name: The Front Hotel and Apartments
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 30-38 Thaveewong rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and Wi-Fi
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Front Hotel and Apartments, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to The Front Hotel and Apartments.
About The Front Hotel and Apartments
The Front Hotel and Apartments is located at 30-38 Thaveewong rd, Patong Beac, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “The Front Apartments” is located within 11 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features All rooms are non-smoking..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- The Marina Phuket Hotel - The Marina Phuket Hotel is located at 240/9 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348.
- Andaman House - Andaman House is located at 62 Prabaramee Rd., Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- Peach Hill Hotel & Resort - Peach Hill Hotel & Resort is located at 2 Leam Sai Road, T.Karon, A. Muang in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,682.
- Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket - Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is located at 12 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿11,202.
- Blue Bay Resort - Blue Bay Resort is located at 89 Moo 7,Prunai, Koh Yao Yai Sub-district, Koh Yao District, Phang-nga Province in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,399.
- The Bloc Hotel - The Bloc Hotel is located at 162/4 Thaveewong Road T. Patong A. Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,155.
- Andatel Grande Patong Phuket - Andatel Grande Patong Phuket is located at 41/9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Amphur Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿601.
- The Bliss South Beach Patong - The Bliss South Beach Patong is located at 40 Thaweevongs Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,419.
- Chanalai Romantica Resort – Adults Only, Kata Beach. - Chanalai Romantica Resort - Adults Only, Kata Beach. is located at 62 Kata Road, T. Karon, A. Muang in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480.
- Arimana - Arimana is located at 64/1 Nanai Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Patong in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,083.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the The Front Hotel and Apartments then you can find all Phuket in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Bang Tao (25) Cape Panwa (12) Chalong (42) Kamala (28) Karon (67) Kata (89) Kathu (3) Koh Kaew (3) Koh Sirey (1) Koh Yao Yai (8) Layan (3) Mai Khao (6) Nai Harn (15) Nai Yang (10) Paklok (3) Patong (309)Phuket Town (103) Rawai (20) Surin (14) Thalang (32)
Search by typeApart-hotels (14) Apartments (45) Bed & Breakfasts (3) Guest Houses (59) Hostels (55) Hotels (447) Lodges (4) Resorts (162) Other (4)
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by The Front Hotel and Apartments and Patong?
The weather around The Front Hotel and Apartments on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the The Front Hotel and Apartments, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the The Front Hotel and Apartments, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Front Hotel and Apartments, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in The Front Hotel and Apartments, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the The Front Hotel and Apartments for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Front Hotel and Apartments, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the The Front Hotel and Apartments is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Front Hotel and Apartments or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around The Front Hotel and Apartments or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the The Front Hotel and Apartments try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Front Hotel and Apartments for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Front Hotel and Apartments to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Buy cut-priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the The Front Hotel and Apartments and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flight deals to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for low-cost flight deals from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong flats for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] homes for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂