Phuket Blue Hostel is located at 125/7 Phang Nga Road on Phuket island, Thailand. Phuket Blue Hostel has a guest rating of 8.0 and it has Hostel amenities including: Concierge service, Laundry service. Average daily rate is: ฿550
Hostel name: Phuket Blue Hostel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 125/7 Phang Nga Road
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Concierge service, Laundry service and Parking
Average price: ฿550
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phuket Blue Hostel, including more photos, map location in Phuket Town, and todays price etc, simply go to Phuket Blue Hostel.
About Phuket Blue Hostel
Phuket Blue Hostel is located at 125/7 Phang Nga Road in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Centrally located in Phuket Tow, Phuket Blue Hostel is only 5 mins from bus terminal ( airport bus terminal ) and 10 mins from Rassada Pier. It offers air-conditioned accommodation and a tour desk. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Phuket Blue Hostel offers private rooms with balcony and bunk beds in dormitory rooms. The bathrooms en-suit also come with a hot shower. Laundry facilities are also offered. Phuket Blue Hostel just 6 km to Tiger Kingdom and from Phuket Airport is only 45 mins. Free private parking is avialble on site. We offer a large range of trips and tours including trips to Phi Phi Islan, James Bond Islan, Raya Islan, White Water Raftin, Elephant Trekking .. Book now.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- The urban room - The urban room is located at 7 bangkok Rd, North Talad, Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,508.
- The Memory at On On Hotel - The Memory at On On Hotel is located at 19 Phang-Nga Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,118.
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket - Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket is located at 88/99 Moo 2, Chaofah West Road, Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,205.
- The Royal P Phuket - The Royal P Phuket is located at 106/1-2 ถนนพัฒนา in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079.
- Phupara Place - Phupara Place is located at 66/4 Pattana Rd. T.Taladnua in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,027.
- Chino Town Gallery Hostel - Chino Town Gallery Hostel is located at 83,85 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road,Talat Nuea in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿704.
- WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel - WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel is located at 43/1 The Old Town Phuket, Phangnga Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598.
- The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse - The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse is located at Krabi, 4 in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909.
- Nawaporn Place - Nawaporn Place is located at 22/87-88, Soi 1, Laung Poh Rd., Talard Yai, Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589.
- Rang Hill Residence - Rang Hill Residence is located at 24 Mae-Laun Road, T. Talad Nuea, A. Mueang, Phuket, Thailand 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,761.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Phuket Blue Hostel then you can find all Phuket island, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Phuket Blue Hostel, or around Phuket Town?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Phuket Blue Hostel, like anywhere around Phuket Town or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Phuket Town, or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phuket Blue Hostel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Phuket Blue Hostel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Phuket Blue Hostel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phuket Blue Hostel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phuket Blue Hostel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phuket Blue Hostel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Phuket Blue Hostel or Phuket Town on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Phuket Blue Hostel try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phuket Blue Hostel for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phuket Blue Hostel to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flights to the island of Phuket: Booked the Phuket Blue Hostel and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand bargain priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-priced flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flights from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Phuket Town, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Phuket Town holiday home, such as one of our Phuket Town Studio apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket properties for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂