Rawai Princess Hotel is located at 95/34 Moo 4 Wiset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. Rawai Princess Hotel has a guest rating of 7.6 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿2,598
Hotel name: Rawai Princess Hotel
Location: Rawai, the island of Phuket
Address: 95/34 Moo 4 Wiset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 7.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and Gym
Average price: ฿2,598
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Rawai Princess Hotel, including more photos, map location in Rawai, and todays price etc, simply go to Rawai Princess Hotel.
About Rawai Princess Hotel
Rawai Princess Hotel is located at 95/34 Moo 4 Wiset Roa, Rawa, Muan, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. With a stay at Rawai Princess Hotel in Rawa, you’ll be a 1-minute drive from Chalong Bay and 9 minutes from Rawai Beach. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Nai Harn Beach and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Kata Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace.Dining Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restauran, which features a ba, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business cente, dry cleaning/laundry service, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hour, and free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
Rawai beach, Phuket located at the south end of Phuket island and is the most actively growing area in the south of Phuket.The Rawai area has a developed infrastructure provided with large amount of restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, kindergartens and schools. Rawai beach also offers beautiful views on the many nearby islands in a peaceful local atmosphere.Nearby attractions include shopping along the Gypsy Village seafront, selling shells and local pearls near a small fish market.The large Phuket Shell Museum has been the landmark of the Rawai area for almost twenty years, and of course Promthep Cape View Point famous for its striking sunsets..
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Rawai Accommodations
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa - Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is located at 333 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, in Rawai on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,083.
- Kamala Beach Resort, A Sunprime Resort – Adults Only - Kamala Beach Resort, A Sunprime Resort - Adults Only is located at 96/42-3, Moo 3, Kamala Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,652.
- The Title Beach Front - The Title Beach Front is located at 456/33 - 456/83 Moo 6 Viset Road, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,133.
- Good 9 at Home - Good 9 at Home is located at Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549.
- Namphung Residence Phuket - Namphung Residence Phuket is located at 184/10 Moo 6, Soi Jitprasan 2, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499.
- Rawai Princess Hotel - Rawai Princess Hotel is located at 95/34 Moo 4 Wiset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598.
- Sandy House Rawai - Sandy House Rawai is located at 62/3-4 Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿699.
- Purimas Resortel - Purimas Resortel is located at 29/90-92 Moo 2 Viset Road, Tambon Rawai, Mueang, Phuket in Rawai on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Naya Bungalow - Naya Bungalow is located at 22/3 Moo1 Soi Naya, viset Road, Rawai Mueang, Phuket, Phuket in Rawai on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899.
- Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling - Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling is located at 136/275-276 Moo 4, Soi Saturday, Saiyuan – Kata Road, T. Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,867.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Rawai Princess Hotel then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Rawai & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Rawai and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Rawai Princess Hotel, or around Rawai?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Rawai Princess Hotel, like anywhere around Rawai or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Rawai, or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Rawai on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Rawai Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Rawai property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Rawai or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Rawai Princess Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Rawai Princess Hotel, or around Rawai on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Rawai mini market around the Rawai Princess Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Rawai, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Rawai Princess Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Rawai Princess Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Rawai Princess Hotel or Rawai?
The beer or larger prices around Rawai Princess Hotel or Rawai on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Rawai Princess Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Rawai Princess Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Rawai / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Rawai or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Rawai Princess Hotel to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Rawai and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Rawai Princess Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand budget priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Rawai, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Rawai holiday home, such as one of our Rawai homes for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Rawai property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂