The Title Boutique Phuket is located at 456/54 Wiset Road, Muang, Phuket on Phuket island in Thailand. The Title Boutique Phuket has a guest rating of 8.7 and it has Apartments amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe. Average daily rate is: ฿2,373
Apartments name: The Title Boutique Phuket
Location: Rawai, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 456/54 Wiset Road, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 00:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and Low mobility guests welcome
Average price: ฿2,373
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Title Boutique Phuket, including more photos, map location in Rawai, and todays price etc, simply go to The Title Boutique Phuket.
About The Title Boutique Phuket
The Title Boutique Phuket is located at 456/54 Wiset Roa, Muan, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Location Moderately priced three-star hotel “The Title Boutique Condotel” is located within 15 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. To unwind after an eventful da, give yourself a moment to relax in a sauna. Leisure options include an swimming pool. Car travellers can enjoy parking facilities. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. The entire hotel is non-smoking.. Book now.
Rawai beach, Phuket located at the south end of Phuket island and is the most actively growing area in the south of Phuket.The Rawai area has a developed infrastructure provided with large amount of restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, kindergartens and schools. Rawai beach also offers beautiful views on the many nearby islands in a peaceful local atmosphere.Nearby attractions include shopping along the Gypsy Village seafront, selling shells and local pearls near a small fish market.The large Phuket Shell Museum has been the landmark of the Rawai area for almost twenty years, and of course Promthep Cape View Point famous for its striking sunsets..
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Rawai Accommodations
- The Title Beach Front - The Title Beach Front is located at 456/33 - 456/83 Moo 6 Viset Road, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,133.
- Good 9 at Home - Good 9 at Home is located at Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549.
- Naya Bungalow - Naya Bungalow is located at 22/3 Moo1 Soi Naya, viset Road, Rawai Mueang, Phuket, Phuket in Rawai on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899.
- Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort - Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort is located at 99/4 Moo 7, Soi Mangosteen, Rawai Phuket 83130 Thailand in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,535.
- Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling - Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling is located at 136/275-276 Moo 4, Soi Saturday, Saiyuan – Kata Road, T. Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,867.
- Aqua Resort Phuket - Aqua Resort Phuket is located at 555 Moo 5 Rawai, Phuket Town District in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,695.
- Purimas Resortel - Purimas Resortel is located at 29/90-92 Moo 2 Viset Road, Tambon Rawai, Mueang, Phuket in Rawai on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Sanuk bungalows - Sanuk bungalows is located at 87/35 Moo 2 Soi Meesuk Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel - Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel is located at 43/234 Moo 7 Soi saiyuan 1 in Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,918.
- AQUA Villa Rawai - AQUA Villa Rawai is located at 87/4 Moo 7 in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the The Title Boutique Phuket then you can find all Phuket in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Rawai & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Rawai and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the The Title Boutique Phuket, or around Rawai?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the The Title Boutique Phuket, like anywhere around Rawai or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Rawai, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Rawai on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Rawai Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Rawai property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Rawai or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Title Boutique Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in The Title Boutique Phuket, or around Rawai on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Rawai mini market around the The Title Boutique Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Rawai, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Title Boutique Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Title Boutique Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Title Boutique Phuket or Rawai?
The beer or larger prices around The Title Boutique Phuket or Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the The Title Boutique Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Rawai on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Title Boutique Phuket for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Rawai / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Rawai or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Title Boutique Phuket to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Rawai and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy low-priced flights to Phuket island: Booked the The Title Boutique Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for a cheap flight from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Personal Rawai, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Rawai holiday home, such as one of our Rawai homes for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island properties for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Rawai property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂