Welcome Inn Karon is located at Patak Rd. 526/21-22. on Phuket in Thailand. Welcome Inn Karon has a guest rating of 6.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿700
Hotel name: Welcome Inn Karon
Location: Karon, Phuket, Thailand
Address: Patak Rd. 526/21-22.
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿700
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Welcome Inn Karon, including more photos, map location in Karon, and todays price etc, simply go to Welcome Inn Karon.
About Welcome Inn Karon
Welcome Inn Karon is located at Patak Rd. 526/21-22. in Karon on Phuket island. Location Moderately priced three-star hotel “New Welcome Inn Karon” is located within 11 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features A variety of local and international dishes can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant. To unwind after an eventful da, enjoy a cocktail in a casual atmosphere of the hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free.. Book now.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Karon Accommodations
- Metadee Resort & Villas - Metadee Resort & Villas is located at 66 Kata Road, T.Karon A.Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348.
- Washington Residence - Washington Residence is located at 217 Karon Road, Muang in Karon on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,298.
- Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa - Horizon Karon Beach Resort & Spa is located at 3 Soi Karon, Soi 2, Karon District, Muang, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,991.
- Baan Sailom Hotel Phuket - Baan Sailom Hotel Phuket is located at 34/1 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,443.
- Simplitel - Simplitel is located at 470/4 Patak Road, Tambol Karon, Amphur Meung, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿813.
- Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara - Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara is located at 224/21 Karon Road, Karon Beach, A.Muang, in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,931.
- Orchidacea Residence - Orchidacea Residence is located at 23/15 soi Patak 20 Muang Karon Phuket 83100 in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,781.
- Villa Sonata Phuket - Villa Sonata Phuket is located at 53/23 Moo 5, Chalong-Nakok Road, Chalong, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- Karon Princess Hotel - Karon Princess Hotel is located at 194 Karon Road, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,114.
- Burasari Phuket Resort & Spa - Burasari Phuket Resort & Spa is located at 18/110 Ruamjai Road, Tambon Patong, Amphur Kathu Phuket in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,717.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Welcome Inn Karon then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Karon and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Welcome Inn Karon, or around Karon?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Welcome Inn Karon, like anywhere around Karon or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Karon, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Welcome Inn Karon, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Welcome Inn Karon, or around Karon on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Welcome Inn Karon for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Welcome Inn Karon, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Welcome Inn Karon is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Welcome Inn Karon or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Welcome Inn Karon or Karon on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Welcome Inn Karon try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Welcome Inn Karon for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Welcome Inn Karon to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Karon and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy bargain priced flights to the island of Phuket: Booked the Welcome Inn Karon and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand bargain priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Karon, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Karon holiday home, such as one of our Karon Condos for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand Apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂