Kata S. T. House is located at kata beach thai naa road 31/8 on Phuket, Thailand. Kata S. T. House has a guest rating of 8.7 and it has Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed. Average daily rate is: ฿495
Hotel name: Kata S. T. House
Location: Kata, Phuket, Thailand
Address: kata beach thai naa road 31/8
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and Gym
Average price: ฿495
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Kata S. T. House, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Kata S. T. House.
About Kata S. T. House
Kata S. T. House is located at kata beach thai naa road 31/8 in Kata on Phuket island. When you stay at Kata S.T. House in Karo, you’ll be near the beac, within a 15-minute walk of Karon Beach and Kata Beach. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kata Porpeang Market and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front des, luggage storag, and coffee/tea in a common area. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).. Book now.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- The Mantra Hotel Kata Noi - The Mantra Hotel Kata Noi is located at 3/71 Kata noi Road and 209 Khok Tanod Road, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,802.
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa is located at 43/2 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road., Patong., Kathu., in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,424.
- Sugar Marina Resort – FASHION – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION - Kata Beach is located at 20/10 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480.
- GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai - GLOW Elixir Koh Yao Yai is located at 99 Moo3 Prunai, Phang Nga in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,228.
- Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina - Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina is located at 8/88 Katekwan Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket, in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Kata Country House - Kata Country House is located at 82 Kata Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939.
- The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket - The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket is located at 5 Patak Soi 2, Patak Road in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,002.
- Be My Guest Boutique - Be My Guest Boutique is located at 100/62 Kata Road in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550.
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside - Sugar Palm Grand Hillside is located at 1 Khoktanod Soi 3, Muang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,383.
- Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort - Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort is located at 26 Patak Soi 10, Kata Beach, T.Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,127.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Kata S. T. House then you can find all Phuket in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Kata and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Kata S. T. House, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Kata S. T. House, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Kata S. T. House, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Kata S. T. House, or around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Kata S. T. House for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Kata S. T. House, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Kata S. T. House is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Kata S. T. House or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Kata S. T. House or Kata on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Kata S. T. House try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Kata S. T. House for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Kata S. T. House to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Kata S. T. House and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata properties for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island, Thailand flats for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂