PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol is located at 48/12 Kata Road, T. Karon, A. Muang Phuket on Phuket island, Thailand. PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol has a guest rating of 8.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿1,684
Hotel name: PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol
Location: Kata, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 48/12 Kata Road, T. Karon, A. Muang Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Russian, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Business centre
Average price: ฿1,684
Booking: To book, and to see more details of PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol.
About PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol
PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol is located at 48/12 Kata Roa, T. Karo, A. Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Location The modern 4-star hotel PGS Casa Del Sol Hotel is situated within 13 km from the historic center of Phuket. Hotel features In the evenin, guests can enjoy cocktails in the stylish atmosphere of the hotel bar. There is an outdoor swimming pool on site. Friendly staff at the 24-hour front desk will be glad to answer your questions. Room service is provided round-the-clock.. Book now.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Aspasia By Resava Group - Aspasia By Resava Group is located at 1/3 Laem Sai Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Kata Yai Beach in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,960.
- The Galleri by Katathani - The Galleri by Katathani is located at 218/9 Kata - Saiyuan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,081.
- The Beach Boutique House - The Beach Boutique House is located at 98/12 Kata Road, Karon District, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿634.
- Coconut Village Resort Phuket - Coconut Village Resort Phuket is located at 20 Prachanukroh Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,331.
- Kata Ocean View Residences - Kata Ocean View Residences is located at Patak Km.2 Rd in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,287.
- Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach - Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach is located at 247 Koktanode Rd,. Kata Beach, T.Karon A. Muang in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,521.
- The Lucky Kata Hostel - The Lucky Kata Hostel is located at 42 Thanon Taina ตำบล กะรน in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿440.
- Korsiri Villas - Korsiri Villas is located at 39/32 Moo 6, Panwa Beach, T. Vichit, A. Muang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,957.
- Aurico Kata Resort & Spa - Aurico Kata Resort & Spa is located at 45 Taina Rd., Tambon Karon Muang District in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,139.
- Yuwadee Resort - Yuwadee Resort is located at 42/14 Moo.1, Alley, Chao Fa 3 Alley, Chao Fa East Road in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,301.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Kata and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol, or around Kata on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol or Kata on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flight deals to Phuket island: Booked the PGS Hotels Casa Del Sol and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata Houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island in Thailand Penthouse apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂