TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket is located at 9 Kata rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket on Phuket in Thailand. TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket has a guest rating of 9.1 and it has Hostel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Parking. Average daily rate is: ฿440
Hostel name: TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket
Location: Kata, Phuket island, Thailand
Address: 9 Kata rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 9.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Parking and Laundry service
Average price: ฿440
Booking: To book, and to see more details of TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket.
About TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket
TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket is located at 9 Kata rd, Karo, Muan, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. The budget hostel in bunk-bed dormitories with air conditioning and shared bathroom. TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket provide lockers for guests who stay in the dormitory. Moreove, the hostel also offer private rooms with shared bathroom. The hostel offer free WiFi all area and complimentary coffee. The common area of this hostel are perfect from gathering and information. The friendly staff are always at hand to assist you. ***Property Policies & Conditions: 1. Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation. 2. Check in from 14:00 to 24:00. 3. Check out before 12:00 noon. 4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card. 5. NO smoking in Roo, but have smoking area. 6. Reception working hours 09:30-24:00.. Book now.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong. Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim. There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
About Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa - Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa is located at 254 Prabaramee Road., kathu in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700.
- Amari Phuket - Amari Phuket is located at 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,230.
- Kata Ocean View Residences - Kata Ocean View Residences is located at Patak Km.2 Rd in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,287.
- Sugar Marina Resort – FASHION – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION - Kata Beach is located at 20/10 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480.
- Wabi-Sabi Layalina X’Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Layalina X'Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 75-75/1 Beach Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Arabic, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,909.
- Fantasy Hill Bungalow - Fantasy Hill Bungalow is located at 8/1 Patak, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700.
- The Color Kata - The Color Kata is located at 65,67/1-2 Katekwan Rd.,T.Karon,Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿570.
- Sino Hostel @ Kata - Sino Hostel @ Kata is located at 100/29 Kata Road,kata beach.., in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿779.
- OZO Phuket - OZO Phuket is located at 99 Kata Road, Tumbon Kata Amphur Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,153.
- The Galleri by Katathani - The Galleri by Katathani is located at 218/9 Kata - Saiyuan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,081.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Kata and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket or Kata on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Buy cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata Apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island in Thailand houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂