Amata Patong is located at 189/29 Rat-U-Thit Songroi Pi Road, Phuket on Phuket island. Amata Patong has a guest rating of 7.8 and it has Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿1,101
Hotel name: Amata Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket island
Address: 189/29 Rat-U-Thit Songroi Pi Road, Phuket
Av rating: 7.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,101
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Amata Patong, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Amata Patong.
About Amata Patong
Amata Patong is located at 189/29 Rat-U-Thit Songroi Pi Roa, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “Amata Patong” is located in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 11 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Guests are welcome to enjoy a drink or two in a casual hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. You can store your valuables in the locker. You can also take a dip in the swimming pool. Parking is provided on site. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. The hotel also features a business center. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. All rooms are non-smoking.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel - Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel is located at 184/25-28 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Amphur Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿536.
- The Lunar Patong - The Lunar Patong is located at 31/1 Rat-Uthit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,408.
- Soleluna Hotel - Soleluna Hotel is located at 34/18-19 Prachanukro Rd. Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Swiss House - Swiss House is located at 160/28-29 Soi Nanairomjai (Soi Wonderland), Phungmueng Sai Kar, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- 99 Voyage Patong - 99 Voyage Patong is located at 31 Sainamyen Rd., Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿289.
- The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa - The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa is located at Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,289.
- Holiday Home Patong - Holiday Home Patong is located at 34/147-148 Prachanukroh Rd., kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Meir Jarr - Meir Jarr is located at 224, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Katu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,092.
- The House Patong - The House Patong is located at 74/48 Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿787.
- Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre - Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre is located at 27/1 M.5 Soi Mittrapap T.Rawai Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,736.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Amata Patong then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Amata Patong, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Amata Patong, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Amata Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Amata Patong, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Amata Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Amata Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Amata Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Amata Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Amata Patong or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Amata Patong try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Amata Patong for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Amata Patong to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy bargain priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the Amata Patong and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket budget priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for bargain priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Penthouse apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island in Thailand Penthouse apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂