Jiraporn Hill Resort is located at 207/10 Nanai Road, Soi 6 (Thamdee), Kathu, Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. Jiraporn Hill Resort has a guest rating of 7.0 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe. Average daily rate is: ฿482
Hotel name: Jiraporn Hill Resort
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 207/10 Nanai Road, Soi 6 (Thamdee), Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿482
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Jiraporn Hill Resort, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Jiraporn Hill Resort.
About Jiraporn Hill Resort
Jiraporn Hill Resort is located at 207/10 Nanai Roa, Soi 6 (Thamdee, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. There are 50 rooms. There are standar, delux, and deluxe pool access rooms. Our rooms are very comfortable and exceptional view. All rooms provide air conditione, cable T, safety box . Our prime location is just 5 minutes away from Patong beach. We provide free shuttle bus to Patong beach 3 times/day. The hotel located at nice and quite atmosphere. There are many facilities ; swimming pool,laundry servic, motorbike rental. internet corne, bar and restauran, counter tour servic, free Wi Fi all area.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna - Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna is located at 127/10-17 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Paradise Complex in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿464.
- The Bloc Hotel - The Bloc Hotel is located at 162/4 Thaveewong Road T. Patong A. Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,155.
- Raha Grand Hotel - Raha Grand Hotel is located at 89/1 Phang Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿420.
- Grand View - Grand View is located at 133/22 Soi BaanKanchana 2, Nanai Road in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿250.
- 99 Voyage Patong - 99 Voyage Patong is located at 31 Sainamyen Rd., Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿289.
- Andaman Place Guesthouse - Andaman Place Guesthouse is located at 52/12 Rat-U-Thit 200 Yrs Rd in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿598.
- Andaman Sea Guesthouse Patong - Andaman Sea Guesthouse Patong is located at 207/14-15 Rat-U-Thit Rd. Soi Andaman Square in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong - Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Deevana Patong is located at 45/1 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road (Patong 2nd Road), Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,204.
- Tulip Inn - Tulip Inn is located at 78/13-14 Thaveewong Road, Soi Dr. Wattana, Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599.
- Komaree Hotel - Komaree Hotel is located at 34 Ratuthid 200 pee, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Jiraporn Hill Resort then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Jiraporn Hill Resort, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Jiraporn Hill Resort, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Jiraporn Hill Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Jiraporn Hill Resort, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Jiraporn Hill Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Jiraporn Hill Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Jiraporn Hill Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Jiraporn Hill Resort or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Jiraporn Hill Resort or Patong on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Jiraporn Hill Resort try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Jiraporn Hill Resort for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Jiraporn Hill Resort to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Buy low-priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Jiraporn Hill Resort and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Villas for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island Villas for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂