Patong Beach Hotel is located at 124 Taweewong Road, Patong Beach, Phuket on the island of Phuket. Patong Beach Hotel has a guest rating of 8.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service. Average daily rate is: ฿1,956
Hotel name: Patong Beach Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 124 Taweewong Road, Patong Beach, Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Bar
Average price: ฿1,956
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Patong Beach Hotel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Patong Beach Hotel.
About Patong Beach Hotel
Patong Beach Hotel is located at 124 Taweewong Roa, Patong Beac, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. The first hotel on the fabulous 3 km. long sparkling powdery Patong Beac, bordered by the emerald Andaman Se, Patong Beach Hotel is proud to present excellent servic, intimate privacy and charming déco, a distinct land of east and west. Perfectly in its natural setting you will be delighted with the unique elegance of this place.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Casa Del M Resort - Casa Del M Resort is located at 14/8 Prabaramee Soi 3, Prabaramee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿878.
- 7Q Bangla Hotel - 7Q Bangla Hotel is located at 159/14 Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand 83150 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿513.
- Hotel Clover Patong Phuket - Hotel Clover Patong Phuket is located at 162/8-11 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,387.
- P.S 2 Resort - P.S 2 Resort is located at 21 Rath-U-Thit Road,Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099.
- Andamantra Resort and Villa Phuket - Andamantra Resort and Villa Phuket is located at 290/1 Prabaramee Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497.
- 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel - 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel is located at 155/21 Phang-Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,699.
- Patong Seaside Mansion - Patong Seaside Mansion is located at 66/7-8 Soi Kebsap, Thaweewong Road, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450.
- Aspery Hotel - Aspery Hotel is located at 5/41-51 Patong Beach Road, Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿482.
- PR Patong Residence - PR Patong Residence is located at 189/9 Rat-U thit- 200 pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,155.
- The Royal Palm Beach Front - The Royal Palm Beach Front is located at 66/2 Thaweewong Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿898.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Patong Beach Hotel then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Patong Beach Hotel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Patong Beach Hotel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Patong Beach Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Patong Beach Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Patong Beach Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Patong Beach Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Patong Beach Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Patong Beach Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Patong Beach Hotel or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Patong Beach Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Patong Beach Hotel for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Patong Beach Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy budget priced flight tickets to Phuket island: Booked the Patong Beach Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong properties for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket in Thailand properties for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂