Pimnara Boutique Hotel is located at 195,197 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Jungceylon, Phuket on Phuket island in Thailand. Pimnara Boutique Hotel has a guest rating of 8.0 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa.
Hotel name: Pimnara Boutique Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 195,197 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Jungceylon, Phuket
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Pimnara Boutique Hotel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Pimnara Boutique Hotel.
About Pimnara Boutique Hotel
Pimnara Boutique Hotel is located at 19,197 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Roa, Jungceylo, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Modern Pimnara Boutique Hotel is situated within 10 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features This cozy on-site restaurant offers a broad variety of international and local dishes. Guests are welcome to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cup of flamboyant coffee in the stylish bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Store your valuables in the locker. Visit the hotel spa for a relaxing massage. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. The reception works 24/7. Laundry services are provided. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Fong Kaew and Baan Nang Fa Guesthouse - Fong Kaew and Baan Nang Fa Guesthouse is located at Rat-U-Thit rd 123/28 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849.
- Araya Beach Hotel Patong - Araya Beach Hotel Patong is located at 162-162/1-2 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,732.
- Patong Mansion - Patong Mansion is located at 29/1 Soi Prasertsub 1 Road Ratchapathanuson, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788.
- Benetti Lodge - Benetti Lodge is located at 188/4-5 Pangmuangsaikor Rd Sai 3, Patong in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿531.
- The Nice Patong Hotel - The Nice Patong Hotel is located at 3/25-7 Sawadirak Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- 7 Sky Residency - 7 Sky Residency is located at 85/4-5 Phangmuaeng Sai-Kos Rd. Patong, Krathu, Phuket 83150, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Arabic language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450.
- The Artist House - The Artist House is located at 86/36 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿488.
- Blue Sky Residence - Blue Sky Residence is located at 205/19, Nanai Road, Soi Thum Dee (Soi Sevatasai), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿879.
- Patong Seaside Mansion - Patong Seaside Mansion is located at 66/7-8 Soi Kebsap, Thaweewong Road, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450.
- Breezotel - Breezotel is located at 162/151-153 Pungmuangsai Kor, T.Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Business centre, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,350.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Pimnara Boutique Hotel then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Pimnara Boutique Hotel and Patong?
The weather around Pimnara Boutique Hotel on Phuket in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Pimnara Boutique Hotel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Pimnara Boutique Hotel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Pimnara Boutique Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Pimnara Boutique Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Pimnara Boutique Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Pimnara Boutique Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Pimnara Boutique Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Pimnara Boutique Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Pimnara Boutique Hotel or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Pimnara Boutique Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Pimnara Boutique Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Pimnara Boutique Hotel to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Buy budget priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the Pimnara Boutique Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flight tickets to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for budget priced flight tickets from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong properties for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂