Ming Shou Boutique House is located at 34 Krabi Rd., A. Muang, Phuket on the island of Phuket. Ming Shou Boutique House has a guest rating of 8.5 and it has Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service. Average daily rate is: ฿845
Hotel name: Ming Shou Boutique House
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket island, Thailand
Address: 34 Krabi Rd., A. Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Concierge service
Average price: ฿845
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Ming Shou Boutique House, including more photos, map location in Phuket Town, and todays price etc, simply go to Ming Shou Boutique House.
About Ming Shou Boutique House
Ming Shou Boutique House is located at 34 Krabi Rd, A. Muan, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Ming Shou Boutique House in Phuket (Old Phuket Town, you’ll be a 5-minute drive from Phuket Trickeye Museum and 9 minutes from Bangkok Hospital Phuket. This hotel is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 19 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front des, laundry facilitie, and coffee/tea in a common area.. Book now.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse - The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse is located at Krabi, 4 in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909.
- Sleep at Phuket - Sleep at Phuket is located at 41/16, Montri Rd, T.Taladyai, A.Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿369.
- Ratana Apart-Hotel at Rassada - Ratana Apart-Hotel at Rassada is located at 58/888 Moo.6, Thapkrasattri Road, Rassada, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿810.
- WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel - WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel is located at 43/1 The Old Town Phuket, Phangnga Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598.
- The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town - The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town is located at 95/19-21 Montri Road Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueng in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,498.
- Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel - Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel is located at 26 Phuket road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,040.
- Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse - Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse is located at 113 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road, Tambon Talat Nuea Muang Phuket 83000 Thailand in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿632.
- Machima House - Machima House is located at 284 Phuket Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845.
- The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse - The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse is located at 15 Soi Rommanee Talang Rd. in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399.
- Little Nyonya Hotel - Little Nyonya Hotel is located at 63/2 Moo.4, Wichit, Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,152.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Ming Shou Boutique House then you can find all Phuket in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Ming Shou Boutique House, or around Phuket Town?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Ming Shou Boutique House, like anywhere around Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Phuket Town, or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Ming Shou Boutique House, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Ming Shou Boutique House, or around Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Ming Shou Boutique House for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Ming Shou Boutique House, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Ming Shou Boutique House is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Ming Shou Boutique House or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Ming Shou Boutique House or Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Ming Shou Boutique House try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Ming Shou Boutique House for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Ming Shou Boutique House to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Buy bargain priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket: Booked the Ming Shou Boutique House and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for budget priced flights from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Phuket Town, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Phuket Town holiday home, such as one of our Phuket Town Condos for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand Penthouse apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂