Rang Hill Residence is located at 24 Mae-Laun Road, T. Talad Nuea, A. Mueang, Phuket, Thailand 83000 on the island of Phuket. Rang Hill Residence has a guest rating of 7.6 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Laundry service. Average daily rate is: ฿1,761
Hotel name: Rang Hill Residence
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 24 Mae-Laun Road, T. Talad Nuea, A. Mueang, Phuket, Thailand 83000
Av rating: 7.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 00:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and Gym
Average price: ฿1,761
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Rang Hill Residence, including more photos, map location in Phuket Town, and todays price etc, simply go to Rang Hill Residence.
About Rang Hill Residence
Rang Hill Residence is located at 24 Mae-Laun Roa, T. Talad Nue, A. Muean, Phuke, Thailand 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Location Four-star hotel “Rang Hill Residence” is located within 2 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. You can store your valuables in the locker. Enjoy a workout in a well-equipped fitness center. Take a dip in a swimming pool. Car travellers can enjoy parking facilities. Business guests will appreciate the services of a business center. The reception works 24/7. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free.. Book now.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Phuket Center Hotel - Phuket Center Hotel is located at 62/20 Rasada Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿822.
- SoodSoi Resort - SoodSoi Resort is located at 12/17 NaiYang 13/2, (Soi Kokmort 2), T. Saku, A.Thalang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,564.
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket - Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket is located at 88/99 Moo 2, Chaofah West Road, Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,205.
- Good Day Phuket Hotel - Good Day Phuket Hotel is located at 60/76 M.2 T.Wichit A.Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,181.
- Onnicha Hotel - Onnicha Hotel is located at 100/100 Moo 5, T. Rassada, A. Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿714.
- Carpio Hotel Phuket - Carpio Hotel Phuket is located at 8/2 Soi Thida, Wichit Songkhram, T. Kathu, A.Kathu Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,999.
- Hugger Hostel - Hugger Hostel is located at 64/4 Moo 4 Rasada Road Tambol Talad Neun Mung Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,567.
- Sleep Sheep Phuket Hostel - Sleep Sheep Phuket Hostel is located at 243 Thalang Rd, T. Talad Yai, A.Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549.
- Book a Bed Poshtel - Book a Bed Poshtel is located at 2/15 Thanon Dibuk Talad-Yai in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿686.
- Hotel De Ratt - Hotel De Ratt is located at 54/77 Moo. 6 Soi. Theb Concreat Thepkrasatree Rd. Tambol. Rassada Amphor Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿689.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Rang Hill Residence then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Rang Hill Residence, or around Phuket Town?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Rang Hill Residence, like anywhere around Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Phuket Town, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Rang Hill Residence, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Rang Hill Residence, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Rang Hill Residence for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Rang Hill Residence, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Rang Hill Residence is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Rang Hill Residence or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Rang Hill Residence or Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Rang Hill Residence try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Rang Hill Residence for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flights to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Rang Hill Residence to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy bargain priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket: Booked the Rang Hill Residence and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Phuket Town, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Phuket Town holiday home, such as one of our Phuket Town Villas for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket in Thailand Apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂