The Topaz Residence is located at 79/2 Pattana Soi, Pattana Rd. Talad Nuea, Muang on Phuket in Thailand. The Topaz Residence has a guest rating of 8.3 and it has Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service. Average daily rate is: ฿800
Hotel name: The Topaz Residence
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket island, Thailand
Address: 79/2 Pattana Soi, Pattana Rd. Talad Nuea, Muang
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Laundry service
Average price: ฿800
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Topaz Residence, including more photos, map location in Phuket Town, and todays price etc, simply go to The Topaz Residence.
About The Topaz Residence
The Topaz Residence is located at 79/2 Pattana Soi, Pattana Rd. Talad Nue, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at The Topaz Residenc, you’ll be centrally located in Phuke, within a 10-minute drive of Phuket Trickeye Museum and Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center. This hotel is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket and 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of The Topaz Residence.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front des, luggage storag, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town - The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town is located at 95/19-21 Montri Road Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueng in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,498.
- The Memory at On On Hotel - The Memory at On On Hotel is located at 19 Phang-Nga Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,118.
- Hilltop Hotel by the Lantern Group - Hilltop Hotel by the Lantern Group is located at 138/3 Soi Srisuchart View, Bypass Road, T.Rassada,A.Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,188.
- WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel - WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel is located at 43/1 The Old Town Phuket, Phangnga Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598.
- Box Poshtel Phuket - Box Poshtel Phuket is located at 151 Phangnga Rd. Talad Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- Recenta Style Phuket Town - Recenta Style Phuket Town is located at 10/1 Rattanakorsin 200 Pee Road, TaladNua, Muang Phuket, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿684.
- Machima House - Machima House is located at 284 Phuket Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845.
- Baan PhuAnda Phuket - Baan PhuAnda Phuket is located at 371/22-26 Yaowarat rd., T.Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿773.
- O’nya Phuket Hotel - O'nya Phuket Hotel is located at 46/8 moo 5 Tambon vichit Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,398.
- La Moon @ Phuket - La Moon @ Phuket is located at 2/6 Luangphor Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,549.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the The Topaz Residence then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the The Topaz Residence, or around Phuket Town?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the The Topaz Residence, like anywhere around Phuket Town or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Phuket Town, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Topaz Residence, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in The Topaz Residence, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the The Topaz Residence for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Topaz Residence, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Topaz Residence is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Topaz Residence or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around The Topaz Residence or Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the The Topaz Residence try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Topaz Residence for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Topaz Residence to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Phuket Town and Phuket island services we offer
Buy cheap flight deals to the island of Phuket: Booked the The Topaz Residence and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for a cheap flight from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Personal Phuket Town, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Phuket Town holiday home, such as one of our Phuket Town Apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island, Thailand homes for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂