Phukamala Suite is located at 60/2 moo 4 Kamala on Phuket island, Thailand. Phukamala Suite has a guest rating of 8.3 and it has Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Concierge service.
Hotel name: Phukamala Suite
Phuket Location: Kamala, the island of Phuket
Address: 60/2 moo 4 Kamala
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and Laundry service
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phukamala Suite, including more photos, map location in Kamala, and todays price etc, simply go to Phukamala Suite.
About Phukamala Suite
Phukamala Suite is located at 60/2 moo 4 Kamala in Kamala on Phuket island. Location Budget two-star hotel “Phu Kamala Suite” is located in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 13 km from the city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. The reception works 24/7. There is a laundry at the hotel. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel..
Kamala beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga Ma Lar”, provides a haven for those who prefer the quieter life.Although the southern end of the beach can get busy in the high season, the northern end is peaceful all year round. Kamala offers a friendly and village feel, and a diversity of restaurants and small bars can be found on this small road. Cheaper food options/market stalls can be found on the main Kamala Road.If you are looking to spend most of the time on the beach enjoying the sea, this is a very good place to be. The beach is quite nice and is not too crowded. The sea floor is nice and sandy. In the afternoons the water spectacularly recedes leaving a blanket of rocks at the left end of the beach for local fishing and a beautiful swimming area at the right end of the beach..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kamala Accommodations
- Kamala Resotel - Kamala Resotel is located at 68/16 Moo 3 Tambol Kamala in Kamala on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,198.
- Glam Habitat - Glam Habitat is located at 112/39 M.3 Kamala Rd., Kamala,Kathu District, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,742.
- Naiyang Park Resort - Naiyang Park Resort is located at 34/5 Tambon Sakoo, Thalang, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿15,294.
- Kamala Cool Hotel - Kamala Cool Hotel is located at 73/100 Moo 3, Surin-Rawai Beach Rd., Kamala, Kathu, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Benjamin Resort - Benjamin Resort is located at 83 Moo. 3 Rimhad Road, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket Benjamin Resort in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700.
- Chollada Inn Kamala - Chollada Inn Kamala is located at 10/68-69 Moo 6 in Kamala on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿690.
- Beyond Resort Karon - Beyond Resort Karon is located at 51 Karon Road, Tambon Karon, Muang District, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700.
- Villa Sunpao by Holiplanet - Villa Sunpao by Holiplanet is located at 169 Moo 6 Soi Layan 7, Chengtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, English, Spanish, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- Amala Grand Bleu Resort - Amala Grand Bleu Resort is located at 6/33 moo 6, Kamala-Patong Rd., Kamala Beach in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,309.
- Baan Kamala Fantasea Hotel - Baan Kamala Fantasea Hotel is located at 74/44 Moo.3 Ban Kamala Phuket in Kamala on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿18,918.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Phukamala Suite then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kamala & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Phukamala Suite and Kamala?
The weather around Phukamala Suite on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Phukamala Suite, or around Kamala?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Phukamala Suite, like anywhere around Kamala or Phuket island, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kamala, or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kamala Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kamala property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kamala or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phukamala Suite, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Phukamala Suite, or around Kamala on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kamala mini market around the Phukamala Suite for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kamala, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phukamala Suite, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Phukamala Suite is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phukamala Suite or Kamala?
The beer or larger prices around Phukamala Suite or Kamala on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Phukamala Suite try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kamala on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phukamala Suite for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kamala / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kamala or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phukamala Suite to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kamala and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy low-cost flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Phukamala Suite and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Kamala, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kamala holiday home, such as one of our Kamala homes for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kamala property search system where you can simply send us a Kamala propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂