The Melody Phuket is located at 179 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket on Phuket in Thailand. The Melody Phuket has a guest rating of 8.7 and it has Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Spa.
Hotel name: The Melody Phuket
Phuket Location: Kata, Phuket island
Address: 179 Patak Road, Karon, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Spa and Gym
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Melody Phuket, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to The Melody Phuket.
About The Melody Phuket
The Melody Phuket is located at 179 Patak Roa, Karo, Muan, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Location Modern four-star hotel “The Melody Phuket” is located within 12 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Savour local and international delicacies in the cozy on-site restaurant. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Take a dip in a swimming pool. Parking is available near the hotel area. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. The hotel also features a business center. The reception works 24/7. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel..
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Sugar Marina Resort – FASHION – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION - Kata Beach is located at 20/10 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480.
- The Galleri by Katathani - The Galleri by Katathani is located at 218/9 Kata - Saiyuan Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,081.
- Fantasy Hill Bungalow - Fantasy Hill Bungalow is located at 8/1 Patak, Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700.
- Hotel Surf Blue Kata - Hotel Surf Blue Kata is located at 102/3 Kata Road in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿593.
- Sugar Inn Phuket - Sugar Inn Phuket is located at 98/7 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,029.
- Grand Kata VIP – Kata Beach - Grand Kata VIP - Kata Beach is located at 98/14-19, Kata Road, Tambon Karon in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,551.
- Karon Sea Sands Resort - Karon Sea Sands Resort is located at 208/2/ Karon Beach Road in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,519.
- Baan Chayna Hotel - Baan Chayna Hotel is located at 87/5 M. 3, Soi Surin Beach, T. Cherngtalay, A. Thalang in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,162.
- Mountain Seaview Luxury Apartments - Mountain Seaview Luxury Apartments is located at 12/14 Patak Soi, 10/1 Patak Road, Kata in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Pets allowed, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589.
- Sugar Palm Grand Hillside - Sugar Palm Grand Hillside is located at 1 Khoktanod Soi 3, Muang in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,383.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the The Melody Phuket then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by The Melody Phuket and Kata?
The weather around The Melody Phuket on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the The Melody Phuket, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the The Melody Phuket, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket island, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Melody Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in The Melody Phuket, or around Kata on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the The Melody Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Melody Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Melody Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Melody Phuket or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around The Melody Phuket or Kata on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the The Melody Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Melody Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Melody Phuket to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy low-priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the The Melody Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for low-cost flights from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata properties for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a Kata propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂