7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel is located at 155/21 Phang-Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand on the island of Phuket. 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel has a guest rating of 6.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Business centre.
Hotel name: 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel
Phuket Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 155/21 Phang-Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Business centre and Wi-Fi
Booking: To book, and to see more details of 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel.
About 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel
7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel is located at 155/21 Phang-Muang Sai Kor Roa, Patong Beac, Kath, Phuke, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “M.U.DEN Patong Phuket Hotel” is located in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Store your valuables in the locker. If you need to use a fa, scanner or copie, the hotel’s business center is at your disposal. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Araya Beach Hotel Patong - Araya Beach Hotel Patong is located at 162-162/1-2 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,732.
- Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach - Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach is located at 89/2 phungmuang sai kor road, Patong sub-dist, kathu dist, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿415.
- Ocean View Treasure Hotel - Ocean View Treasure Hotel is located at 127/79 Pisitkoranee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English, French, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,331.
- Summer Breeze Hotel - Summer Breeze Hotel is located at Soi Sansabai 171/12 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,847.
- The Three By APK - The Three By APK is located at 236 Rachapatanusorn Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿702.
- Le Tanjong House - Le Tanjong House is located at 143/6, Rat-U-Thid Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750.
- Bella GuestHouse - Bella GuestHouse is located at Soi Kep Sab 66/22 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700.
- Baumanburi Hotel - Baumanburi Hotel is located at 239/1 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd., Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿804.
- Baan Karonburi Resort - Baan Karonburi Resort is located at 194/1 Karon Road, Karon Beach, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿716.
- The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites - The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites is located at 160/36 Soi Nanai Ruamjai (Nanai Soi 8),Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿865.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel and Patong?
The weather around 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flight deals to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for cheap flights from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Villas for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Penthouse apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂