ACCA Patong is located at 179/79-82 Soi Sansabai, Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. ACCA Patong has a guest rating of 7.2 and it has Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Concierge service.
Hotel name: ACCA Patong
Phuket Location: Patong, the island of Phuket
Address: 179/79-82 Soi Sansabai, Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Phuket
Av rating: 7.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Concierge service and Business centre
Booking: To book, and to see more details of ACCA Patong, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to ACCA Patong.
About ACCA Patong
ACCA Patong is located at 179/79-82 Soi Sansaba, Phangmuang Sai Kor Roa, Paton, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Acca Patong is a newly built Hip & friendly small hotel in 6 storey building situated in the heart of Paton, the most popular tourist attraction in Phuke, Thailand. It is surrounded by night and day entertainment, fantastic restaurant, as well as shopping areas while famous Patong white sand beach is just steps away. They has restaurant provide breakfast is A la certe. (Payment direct to the hotel) This is a modern hotel. The hotel has a very small lobby..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- PR Patong Residence - PR Patong Residence is located at 189/9 Rat-U thit- 200 pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,155.
- Sunset Mansion - Sunset Mansion is located at 28-30 Ratuthit rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿694.
- Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort - Novotel Phuket Vintage Park Resort is located at 89 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,422.
- Amici Miei Hotel - Amici Miei Hotel is located at Soi Banzaan 74/38 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿408.
- 99 Residence Patong - 99 Residence Patong is located at 160/1 Phangmuang Sai Khor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,158.
- Capricorn Village - Capricorn Village is located at 178 Thanon Ratuthit Songroipi Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899.
- Sea Cono Boutique Hotel - Sea Cono Boutique Hotel is located at 179/85-87 Saigor Road., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,992.
- Fishermen’s Harbour Urban Resort - Fishermen’s Harbour Urban Resort is located at 2/21 Siriraj Road, Patong, Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,448.
- Patong Sunbeach Mansion - Patong Sunbeach Mansion is located at 207/4 Soi 6 Nanai Road, Patong in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700.
- Expat Hotel Patong Center - Expat Hotel Patong Center is located at Patong Center, Phang Muang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,617.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the ACCA Patong then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by ACCA Patong and Patong?
The weather around ACCA Patong on Phuket in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the ACCA Patong, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the ACCA Patong, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the ACCA Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in ACCA Patong, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the ACCA Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the ACCA Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the ACCA Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the ACCA Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around ACCA Patong or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the ACCA Patong try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the ACCA Patong for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the ACCA Patong to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island: Booked the ACCA Patong and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong flats for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] homes for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂